Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are so many scumbags. Once they're outed they are VERY STUPID if they join in vilifying other scumbags. They're as vile, right?

There are so many scumbags. Once they're outed they are VERY STUPID if they join in vilifying other scumbags. They're as vile, right?

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

Yes! Let people keep paying for their mistakes that happened years ago. This despite an apology from the accused to the accuser who accepted. I know you've done dumb things in the past Rosie, but do you want to always keep paying for those mistakes? I think not. In this case, I'm talking about Al Franken. This post was edited by Zack at November 17, 2017 3:34 PM MST
      November 17, 2017 10:52 AM MST

I never sexually abused anyone Zack. I also never murdered anyone or cheated anyone or caused harm to come to anyone. I never betrayed anyone. Did I hurt people with what I said or did?  Hasn't everyone? Senator Franken has called for an Ethics review by his peers. He takes this far more seriously than you do. Good for him.  I expect there are women who want to move on from it too although not nearly as many women as men unless the men were sexually abused which happens. We are at opposite ends on this issue.  I think sexual deviates/perverts should NEVER be allowed to forget that we know them for what they are. Sleazebags.  They have ruined peoples lives.That does not have a statute of limitations. Once a sleazebag always a sleazebag. In my opinion. Your opinion is radically different from mine. So what?. I'm not going to try disabuse you of your views. Why do you want to disabuse me of mine? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday!.
      November 19, 2017 3:58 AM MST

I do not think that you are vile, Rosie.
      __
      November 17, 2017 3:35 PM MST