Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Im currently without employment, even tho im young and in health

Im currently without employment, even tho im young and in health

but i had bad experiences in the past working with coworkers.... i tried working in general jobs, like production and such; these are jobs i liked but i didnt liked working with other peoples, 

if i retry myself again in those type of jobs, i fear its not going to go well, like either they dont want to keep me , or dont act nice with me..... 

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

but i think those kinds of jobs arent the best ... im sure they do the same with others workers; they dont keep them long, or fire them easy at any things they dont like .
      November 17, 2017 6:59 PM MST

• Your revolution is over, Condolences! The bums lost.   My advice to you?  Do what your parents did.  Get a job sir.   The bums will always lose.  You here me the bums will always lose.
      November 17, 2017 7:05 PM MST

thank you GLis, yes nothing interesting in getting a 660$ welfare check every month for doing nothign........

id want to work and not be a bum, but i had bad experiences in the past .. theres job(s) i wanna do but i got fired from them for no reason back in the days..... 

and im sure other people dont live that. but me i did , and its just suck, you do a job that you like but they dont wana keep you for no reason
      November 17, 2017 7:08 PM MST

• You don't go out looking for a job looking like that? On a weekday?
      November 17, 2017 7:12 PM MST