Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » OK...I ADMIT it. Before every feminist group, the FBI, Congress and the media get a hold of this news tidbit...

OK...I ADMIT it. Before every feminist group, the FBI, Congress and the media get a hold of this news tidbit...

I had inappropriate physical contact with a 16 year old girl. Of course, I was 16 and it was in a 51 Ford at a drive-in movie. 'Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.'

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

Good move; it's best that you get it out there first so that it doesn't look as if you're hiding it or covering it up. Steps two and three are intensive rehab at a $10,000-a-week "clinic", and hiring a team of lawyers to stave off the Gloria Allreds of the world. Dip into your life savings, pal. 

(By the way, you should be charged with a crime for doing the deed in a car with such an ugly color. Have you no sense of pride, man?)

~
      November 18, 2017 7:42 AM MST

Hey...it was her car (really) I had no choice.
      November 18, 2017 7:44 AM MST

It's not even the true 50's turquoise.  When did this happen? Exactly!
      November 18, 2017 5:11 PM MST

Am I the only female who hasn't been groped, prodded, felt up or harassed by a movie mogul, a politician or someone in the entertainment field?

November 18, 2017 8:03 AM MST

Get in line. They just haven't made it to you yet, but with new announcements of accusations coming out daily, it's only a matter of time before your victim story pops up.

November 18, 2017 8:10 AM MST