Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Roy Moore was damaged goods twice over before his current run for senator. Do Alabamans think that's what they deserve? Why?

Roy Moore was damaged goods twice over before his current run for senator. Do Alabamans think that's what they deserve? Why?

He was elected twice as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and removed twice.

The first removal was in November 2003 for refusing a FEDERAL ORDER to remove a 10 Commandments monument from the Alabama Supreme Court Building. He was elected Chief Justice again in 2013 and was suspended in May 2016 for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that it was declared unconstitutional!

Of what value is a JUDGE who ignores the law and does what he wants? What kind of moral standard is that? He is two-time loser and that's what some Alabamans want to represent them. Oh. And he was also a well-known mall cruiser back  in the day when he had  eye for teenage girls and was asked to stay away from the local mall because of all the complaints. So he is a pedophile (the 14-year-old girl spoke up) and an arrested development 30-year-old when he was 30 who sought the company of young girls. This is the best Alabamans have to represent them? If so something is seriously wrong in Alabama. Condolences.

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

• Why not leave the left coast, establish residency in Alabama, and straighten out those poor misguided people? After all, they deserve better don't they?
      November 18, 2017 8:28 AM MST

The Ten Commandments. The Word of God. Roy Moore was protecting the Word of God for the people of Alabama. Therefore, he became a defender of the people of Alabama. They will vote for him as long as he is running.  
      November 18, 2017 3:46 PM MST

A judge who breaks the law---ignores it---ridicules it. What kind of example is that? He makes his own laws according to his own beliefs . He is a pedophile and so-called "religious" people support him. A PEDOPHILE who sexually abused a 14-year-old. I wonder if God is pleased with them? "What you do to the least of mine you do to me". Do these so-called religious folks ever think about that? They are such phonies. They blaspheme God in  my opinion and they are so self-righteous when they do that. I 'm gonna ask a question about that. Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 19, 2017 2:33 AM MST

Regardless of his sins, it musta been more important to the voters of Alabama to defend the laws of God . 
      November 19, 2017 7:34 AM MST

• Some of the greatest people in the Bible had flawed characters. Samson was a womanizer, Moses was a murderer and David was an adulterer and murderer.
      November 19, 2017 7:36 AM MST

Don't assume that everyone is concerned about things that happened 25 years ago.  I spend a lot of time with someone who I would have had nothing to do with 25 years ago.   I have no idea what Alabama voters are thinking but there's a good chance that another victim from 25 years ago who only now is bringing it up will have an impact on them; they are common sense folk.
      November 19, 2017 9:31 AM MST