Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky. George W. Bush/Mission Accomplished. Trump/Golf,Tweeting,Grabbing women by their private parts. Right?

Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky. George W. Bush/Mission Accomplished. Trump/Golf,Tweeting,Grabbing women by their private parts. Right?

By thy acts thy shall be known. Well those are what distinguish them in our memory forever after.

Posted - November 19, 2017

Responses

Hold on. That should read 'TALKING ABOUT grabbing women by their private parts'. He has not been accused of actually doing that.  TALKING and DOING are so different. 
      November 19, 2017 6:04 AM MST

He BRAGGED about doing it!  BRAGGED bh. Are you that much into denial that you actually and honestly don't understand what you saw and heard on that ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tape IN HIS OWN WORDS? He has been accused of various sexual perversions by 12 women. Do you know their names and what they accused him of? I can't believe you are really one of  them! The deniers. SIGH. Well there ya go. Ya win some and ya lose some don'tcha?  :( Thank you for your reply.
      November 19, 2017 9:48 AM MST

Me/Don't give a crap.
      November 19, 2017 7:31 AM MST

So why waste your time telling me?  This is information that is not useful or helpful. You and I cannot build a substantive conversation on your telling  me you don't give a crap. Why do you think I give a crap about what you don't give a crap about? What am I supposed to do with it? SIGH. Good grief! :(
      November 19, 2017 9:50 AM MST

If that b is what our minds are attracted to.  Never heard of some of those things. 
      November 19, 2017 9:55 AM MST