Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Ever been part of the "IN CROWD"? If so, how does it feel? If not, are you a misfit? I know how that feels. Do misfits ever fit in?

Ever been part of the "IN CROWD"? If so, how does it feel? If not, are you a misfit? I know how that feels. Do misfits ever fit in?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

People like to gather.   They like to form tribes and subsets of tribes and hang in a group.  

Sometimes I am perfect for a group and sometimes I do not fit in.

I think we all have felt included and dismissed in our lives in one way or another. 

Everyone is top dog one day and ignored the next as a rule in their lives.  It teaches compassion if nothing else. 

My job is to try and make people feel wanted.  Even when I don't.  Especially when I do.
      November 20, 2017 8:11 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharonna . I have NEVER been with the "in" crowd. NEVER. So I can't have felt included with them. I don't know if that makes me very lucky or very un. It is what it is.
      November 20, 2017 12:27 PM MST

Yes.
    Status quo.
    I'm not a misfit in those places/groups where I want to be.  I would not know and do not care about others. 
      November 20, 2017 10:47 AM MST