Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Live by the sword, die by the sword". Which sword will take the Donald John down and out figuratively? Why?

"Live by the sword, die by the sword". Which sword will take the Donald John down and out figuratively? Why?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

Nobody I hope. I like him.
      November 20, 2017 12:44 PM MST

STOP THIS.

Why are you even trying this nonsense?

Tell me what you think you are talking about.

Please.

I don't think you have a clue.

Why do you think Hillary is bad and Donald Trump, the world's most disgusting moron on the planet is okay?

This is a deal breaker.    I don't mind kidding about this?  But you are telling me in effect that Adolph Hitler is a good man and you like him.

This man is dangerous, he is a criminal and he is a BUM.

So, please explain yourself.  This is sick of you. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 21, 2017 2:01 PM MST
      November 20, 2017 3:33 PM MST

Well for one, as of today my son can now claim his son as a dependent with twice the amount he did last year. My sons small trucking company (two trucks) as of today, doesnt have to pay taxes on the first 20,000 he makes (last year it was 11,000) and he can claim me as a dependent also, for twice as much as he did last year. I like Trump. He is getting things done. 

This new tax break will mean a lot to us. We may even be able to save a little money up to send my grandson to a private school. The schools here in Southern Georgia suck the big one. Oh, and because of trump, my seizure meds are much cheaper than there were before he was President. The reason? Lightening up on laws governing pharmaceutical companies than before, used to not include benefits in making the generic brand cheaper for smaller pharmaceutical companies. I save almost 75 percent to what I used to have to pay.   
      November 21, 2017 2:07 PM MST

The sword that is inscribed:' Your 8 years are up.'
      November 20, 2017 1:28 PM MST

That assumes he will survive the first 4  bh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 21, 2017 6:43 AM MST

Unless he gets murdered , he will survive the first 4 years. I hope the former is not the case.
      November 21, 2017 2:09 PM MST

I don't know.

He is still standing despite doing weekly things that would cause anyone else to be ousted.

I cannot stand much more.  I really cannot.

November 20, 2017 3:38 PM MST

I don't know if you have time in the morning to watch/listen to Morning Joe. But the female co-host, Mika, read a VERY LONG LIST this morning which took a VERY LONG TIME about the Russian/Trumpian collusion from its earliest inception to the latest meetings. It is exhausting to listen to but very enlightening. Now this is what Mika has available to her. Just think what Mueller has/knows that we don't know yet! The noose is tightening every day. I think the end is near. Now it may be weeks or months but every day in every way Trump et al get deeper and deeper and are already so deep they are almost to  China! "What a web we weave when first we practice to deceive". I don't know if I got it right but the web Trump et al have generated is enormous and taking it all apart will take awhile. I think Mueller is right on the precipice of unloading everything he's got and I believe there will be no escape, no exit, no nothing for anyone. Watch how The Donald John will lie and deny. Watch how his worshippers will defend and deny.  Punch & Judy Show on steroids!  Soon. At your neighborhood theater! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 21, 2017 6:41 AM MST

Let's face it, Bolognia, Your life has not been effected by anything Trump has done nor was my life effected by anything that O'Bama did EXCEPT my electric bill did skyrocket just as O'Bama said it would. I was not effected by his O'Bamacare because I had good health insurance from my employer. 
      November 21, 2017 12:49 PM MST

Trump is going to do his damndest to abolish Health Care.   He is putting 25,000,000 people on notice.

I am at the mercy of Medicare and Medicaid at present.  Trump does affect my every breath. 

But let's forget the personal issue of my pocketbook.  

I don't care if he saved me money.  This piece of dog turd must get out of office immediately.
      November 21, 2017 1:27 PM MST