Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Is this turkey dance mandatory for thanksgiving dinner?

Is this turkey dance mandatory for thanksgiving dinner?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

• Sure ... but in Canada or U.K. It's a Bean thing... everyone on our television not ATTRACTIVE:)

November 20, 2017 7:56 PM MST

• Mr. Bean was/is very, very popular here in the US too.
      November 20, 2017 7:59 PM MST

• I didn't think popular there ... you get a lot of Uk and Australian shows too? 
      November 20, 2017 8:01 PM MST

• British, yes. Mostly on Public broadcast.   Mr.Bean, Are You Being Served, Red Dwarf all that stuff.

Aussie shows? Not really.  Australian TV is even worse than most Canadian TV.  Except Housos, Housos is funny.
      November 20, 2017 8:10 PM MST

• Do you get Wentworth? I love that show... is only real time show I like... is out of Australia I think.
      November 20, 2017 8:17 PM MST

• Never seen the show but noticed it listed on one of myu android box TV apps.

Is it about structured settlements and annuities?
      November 20, 2017 8:21 PM MST

• It is so good ... if you can deal with slow build up... I don't care for many television shows... I really like that one... I think it is brillant. Lol i haven't been able to watch last season was released cos one before faaked me up. 
      November 20, 2017 8:27 PM MST

• Have to check it out this winter.
      November 20, 2017 8:28 PM MST

• There was this one Australian show I got into awhile back. It was about the Aussie biker wars ( they call them Bikies because gay sounding stuff isn't gay sounding to them ).  It was kinda like a Sons of Anarchy but not retarded.  Forget what it was called now but it was pretty good.
      November 20, 2017 8:30 PM MST

• Wentworth is worth watching ... isn't like American television... not everyone is physically attractive :) but it's worth the watch , if give it time:)
      November 20, 2017 8:33 PM MST

• American TV is chit.  I don't care what people say.

When Big Bang Theory is the #1 show for years and gets a spin off you know your TV is chit.
      November 20, 2017 8:35 PM MST

• It is shitz .. that's why I stoped paying for satelight... it's all American stuff here  on our satelight TV :) I subscribe to amazon And Netflix Canada ( when I want to see American    shows I just Change my DNS codes.. then there is kodi .. none of it's  probably legal ... but I prétend i don't know that ;)
      November 20, 2017 8:45 PM MST

• Yeppers....  Same here.  
      November 20, 2017 8:47 PM MST

Ha ha...Jamie;))
      November 23, 2017 1:08 PM MST

I would do that for Valentine's Day.  It looks like a huge heart.  I would not put it on my head. I would wear it like a necklace and make sure it was dyed with intensely red food dye with all the necessary veins and arteries coursing through the vena cava and such.

That's what I would do.  I'm in it to win it.  Nothing too good for my man.

And I would leave the feathers on the turkey wings because that would look cool.
      November 20, 2017 8:37 PM MST

Ohhhh;))
      November 23, 2017 1:09 PM MST

fish sticks work just fine...LOL
      November 21, 2017 7:01 AM MST

LOL yeah yeah Baba;))
      November 23, 2017 1:09 PM MST