Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Weather » I'm complaining, not bragging. The HIGH in Hemet on Thanksgiving Day is gonna be 92! Fer cryin' out loud! Who wants HOT in late November?

I'm complaining, not bragging. The HIGH in Hemet on Thanksgiving Day is gonna be 92! Fer cryin' out loud! Who wants HOT in late November?

I certainly hope the temp where YOU will be is more appropriate to the season. So what high temp do YOU look forward to on Turkey Day?

Posted - November 21, 2017

Responses

• "Complaining?  I don't believe it!"
      November 21, 2017 5:03 AM MST

Australians?
      November 21, 2017 5:19 AM MST

Since when is a lousy 92 considered "hot"? Granted, its warm for late autumn. Here, it's just coming into summer.
      November 21, 2017 5:52 AM MST

It reached 115 here in our summer and we had weeks at a time with triple-digit highs Sbf. We are now closer to winter than the beginning of Autumn. When you roast a turkey it takes a few hours and heats up the house. Turning on air conditioning to offset the use of the oven for Thanksgiving is ridiculous. Now you may cook your turkeys in the house in the oven when it's 110 for all I know.  Maybe you like hot weather. So as I see it you responded to complain about my complaining. Right? 
      November 21, 2017 6:33 AM MST

I prefer it much warmer than it will be today. I have to move the firewood inside.
      November 21, 2017 7:21 AM MST