Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Communication » You know what irks? Women who BELIEVE they can give birth without a man. Like men NEED the woman. It takes 2 to Tango.

You know what irks? Women who BELIEVE they can give birth without a man. Like men NEED the woman. It takes 2 to Tango.

Posted - November 21, 2017

Responses

• I know women have an earned chip on their shoulder, still it gets pretty insulting as a male sometimes.  We are all genetically half male and half female.

( love the Alex Grey image)
      November 21, 2017 11:25 AM MST

I had a calendar of the best of the pictures.   I was just blown away.  I could not get enough of it.  So, I bring it to work and not one person even glanced at it.  I would change the months every hour.  LOL and no one even remarked. 

If I saw any of his stuff, I would go out of my way to ask who did that.

People are so .... unobservant.

I guess I should have put the one I posted today.  BOOOBS!!!!!  They would have noticed that.

I think this is my favorite because of the title

COSMIC ELF

November 21, 2017 11:38 AM MST

• I have several lithographs of his works and framed prints.
      November 21, 2017 2:00 PM MST

WOW.  Just WOW.  That is impressive.

I have several original Picassos. 

(NO I don't)
      November 21, 2017 9:27 PM MST

• Hey Sharonna.  Eat a tofu dog while I beat *** so we can pretend you suck my Mr. Butkus.
      November 22, 2017 2:22 PM MST

Why would you name it that?

That is for the other side.
      November 22, 2017 3:29 PM MST

I'm pretty sure only males are "half male and half female", by genetics.

Male = XY chromosomes
    Female = XX chromosomes
    Although a male with Klinefelter syndrome has XXY chromosomes.

Some will say that X is not a female chromosome ... but since Y is only present in males, it is rational to say that Y is a male chromosome and thus X is a female chromosome.

Mentally, of course ... people are all over the spectrum of male, female, and in-between.  Or "none of the above".  Not sure which phrase fits.

LOL

November 22, 2017 2:13 PM MST

• Genes have no sex on their own.   Neither X nor Y is male or female.  Nor is Z or O and so on and so forth.

One chromosome comes from your father and the other from your mother.  If anything a female has one female X and one male X.   Your half male amd half female.
      November 22, 2017 2:21 PM MST

Stop harassing the internet.
      November 21, 2017 2:17 PM MST

You gotta be with me on this one.  The women who say they are superior to men because they can make a baby.

Well, guess what?  They ain't making anything without that spermatozoa. 

November 21, 2017 9:30 PM MST

Who believes that?  Would be pretty futile!
      November 21, 2017 2:26 PM MST

I'm serious, office. I hear that nonsense over and over.  Oh, women are superior to men.  Just let a man try and make a baby.  ??? HUH?  

We still need the man.  SPERM is not something a woman can make.

So, I'm glad you have not been subjected to this line of thought.  It's dumbbbbb.

November 21, 2017 9:32 PM MST

Thank you.  Sorry don't know anyone who really believes that kind of stuff. 
      November 22, 2017 12:55 PM MST

I don't think they realize where the 'seed' comes from. Even if you're using a turkey baster to impregnate yourself, you still need a man to fill it up with his life juice.
      November 21, 2017 7:04 PM MST

Isn't this so obvious?  Or is it just me?

Thank you.  Right o

November 21, 2017 9:33 PM MST

It tends to be quite easy for women to get impregnated. Lots of willing men eager to deposit their seed. And you reaslly only need one to service some 100 women adequately. The tough part is the pregnancy and giving birth, and western tradition is that women should do that alone (evt assisted by other women).

By the abowe you can see that men have ca 1/100th the value of women
      November 21, 2017 9:27 PM MST

No.  I don't see it that way.

I think that women are equipped to do everything but the man has the power.  Without that one microscopic seed, no baby, no matter what the woman brings to the table.

That is POWER.
      November 21, 2017 9:34 PM MST

I agree that the seed is a necessary component. But going straight from there to calling it POWER, is a major and unwarranted step. That would require that men organized and created an artificial 'Corner in seed', that they made their seed a scarce resource. Do you really think that is any kind of likely? This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at November 22, 2017 1:32 PM MST
      November 21, 2017 9:46 PM MST

Someone didn't explain the facts of life to women who think that way.
    They need to go back to class and study the birds and the bees 101.
    Happy Thanksgiving Shar.
      November 22, 2017 1:19 PM MST

November 22, 2017 1:34 PM MST