Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Guys...Have you ever been sexually harassed? Did you report it or enjoy it?

Guys...Have you ever been sexually harassed? Did you report it or enjoy it?

Posted - November 29, 2017

Responses

• I had some uncomfortable sexual comments directed at me when I was in high school, from a guy and girl. I never told anyone about it.

I've never been physically assaulted. I've been quite drunk at parties before, but no one has ever done anything like that to me, thankfully. 
      November 29, 2017 2:12 PM MST

I'm not the type where that would even be an option.
      November 29, 2017 2:17 PM MST

This question is rather offensive. If someone throw something through my livine room window I will get angry. If it was a brick I am sure you agree with this. If it was a $1000 bill wrapped around a brick you seem to say I should be grateful, but that is just as intrusive.
      November 29, 2017 2:35 PM MST

I am not good with analogies. It was just a question and I am sorry it offended you.
      November 29, 2017 2:57 PM MST

• If someone wants to through a brick through my $100 window wrapped in ten hundred dollar bill they can go right ahead.
      November 29, 2017 5:16 PM MST

• At this time of my life, I'd be thrilled beyond measure to be sexually harassed. Enjoy it? You better know it.
      November 29, 2017 3:06 PM MST

Once a coworker asked what color underpants I wore. I told her "Oh, the usual: yellow in the front, brown in the back."

Recently two girls tried to pick me up at the grocery store. I was walking across the parking lot and one of them said "Get him!"

November 29, 2017 6:32 PM MST

• Yes, but I'm a guy so we just consider that being hit one when women do it to us.
    Unless they are busted,  we don't like that.
      November 29, 2017 6:36 PM MST

Yes...a home run would be better.
      November 30, 2017 4:38 PM MST