Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To those who wonder what a "worst-case" scenario looks like you need look no further than America. We are living it. Ugly isn't it?

To those who wonder what a "worst-case" scenario looks like you need look no further than America. We are living it. Ugly isn't it?

For those who think we got what we deserve it's hard to argue with you. For those who pity us thank you. Apologies to all of you in foreign lands who didn't ask for any of this and may well be adversely affected as well. Where we go from here is anyone's guess. Woe is us.

Posted - November 30, 2017

Responses

Worst case equals:
    Record high stock market? Lowest unemployment in decades? 
    Gdp growth higher than its been in decades?
    My personal business just had a record year? 
    ISIS has it's  caliphate destroyed?

May it get worse, please.
      November 30, 2017 5:15 AM MST

Great answer my2cents. ;)
      November 30, 2017 9:44 AM MST

Things look great when you are in the eye wall of a hurricane---and falling feels like flying for a little while...

November 30, 2017 2:30 PM MST

We are going up...not falling.
      November 30, 2017 6:39 PM MST

Crazy people are unaware they're crazy I expect. They just think everyone else is.  Happy Friday tom! :)
      December 1, 2017 3:44 AM MST

You should to emigrate to North Korea, or some such sh*t hole, to gain some much needed perspective on what the "worst case" really is.

Deep down the left knows it's just throwing mud at Trump and know the grass is not greener on the other side. Parasites do not leave a healthy host until they've sucked it dry. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at November 30, 2017 5:56 PM MST
      November 30, 2017 1:59 PM MST

Losers are the only ones who tend to count their blessings.

The people who know what is really going on don't need to compare themselves to others. 

We measure where we are against the standard of what could be.

We are not interested in having more food that other starving people---we're more interested in having good choices for food and being able to buy what we want.
      November 30, 2017 2:36 PM MST