Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Did you ever try to tip the school bus over? Is it possible?

Did you ever try to tip the school bus over? Is it possible?

At the top of the double decker bus we would all move over from one side of the bus to the other as the driver went around a sharp turn. It never worked when we did it, but we didn’t have the other kids downstairs doing it in unison. Maybe if we weren’t so skinny that might of helped

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

Not a school bus.

In high school, I had a VW Bus ... and once, while driving other kids from the youth group meeting to their homes, I took a corner too fast and got up on 2 wheels.  Scary and exciting!

December 1, 2017 2:47 PM MST

I think that is what we would call an ill-considered move. What if you had succeeded? You would have been the first to arrive at the scene of a crash.
      December 1, 2017 6:38 PM MST

• Yeah, at that age I was very stupid
      December 2, 2017 10:17 AM MST

Definitely tried to round up a bunch of my classmates on the school bus to do this, but we never succeeded. Got some bruises from ramming ourselves into the bus walls though. Silly kids.
      December 1, 2017 8:35 PM MST

Not possible. Not with a double-decker anyway. 

On a side-note, I am rather intrigued by your username and avatar. Bartley Gorman's reputation as the king of the gypsies is pretty solid. It's just a shame there's no fight footage available. I've seen a clip of him training and hitting the bag as an older man - looks legit. The real gypsy king, however, is his nephew, former HW champ Tyson Fury. Currently working towards a comeback for 2018. Looking forward to seeing him back. :)
      December 1, 2017 8:41 PM MST

• I don’t know who the guy in my avatar is, it came up when I googled gypsyking. I am a fan of Tyson Fury though, more so for his interviews than his boxing. He’s a funny guy. I like that he speaks about God too. I hope he is successful with his comeback, he deserves it imo.
      December 2, 2017 10:25 AM MST

I like Tyson's interviews also. 

This is Tyson's uncle, the guy in your avatar:

December 2, 2017 7:48 PM MST

• Never been on a bus ... that's gross :/ 
      December 1, 2017 8:49 PM MST

• Yeah sometimes people cough and sneeze and you have to share the same air. It’s awful  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 2, 2017 10:58 AM MST
      December 2, 2017 10:27 AM MST

• Bah! Bus people should all stick their head straight out the window then..or hold their Breath until reach destination. 
      December 2, 2017 10:59 AM MST

I've never ridden a school bus; my kids didn't either.  Where I come from parents drive their kids to school.....in the back seat......with seat belt fastened.
      December 1, 2017 10:23 PM MST

• My parents put me in the trunk of station wagon ... still better than a bus ;)
      December 1, 2017 10:26 PM MST