Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is this website boring ? kinda

Is this website boring ? kinda

since im banned from another website who is more entertaining for me than here, 

im left having no where to know where to go.

i admit, i kinda find answermug boring... not much people on this website, and its moer about political questions...

i should find a better website to go than here, but its hard to find 

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

Yes, that is quite a problem. I hung out at reddit for a while. The thing there is if people downvote your post, your privileges are cut. It's equivalent to a drive-by shooting, and you might never know why it happened. I hung out at fluther for a while, but the people there have a strong tendency to challenge each other's right to exist. Like I mentioned that mothers have a responsibility to teach children social customs. The response was "Oh yeah? What's your source?" When they ganged up on me, I gave up and left. Pretty much the same thing happened at AB: With only five regular members, four of them ganged up on me because they didn't like my answers. The place is pretty much dead now. The lead poster is "anonymous". YA is still around. I had almost a half million answers there when they banned me for some unspecified reason. The place had been infested by jerks for a long time, so I was ready to leave anyway.

There was another site, can't remember the name now. They required answers to be at least two hundred characters. If an answer was not that long, some bozo would add material and send you a nastygram. But doing that to your own post was against the rules. That happened one time and I told them where to stick their site.

Bottom line: boredom is ok with me! Even the RosieG show is ok with me!
      December 1, 2017 6:34 PM MST

• Try BoingBoing sometime if you want to see people gang up for an unpopular opinion or question.
      December 1, 2017 10:10 PM MST

If you're bored, leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
      December 1, 2017 7:00 PM MST

Yoda Speak:

To your liking leave if this website is not.
      December 1, 2017 7:03 PM MST

It can be boring at times, but I would find other things to do and check back later when it's more active.
      December 1, 2017 7:07 PM MST

Image result for funny gifs of toddlers
      December 1, 2017 8:00 PM MST

• What site were you banned from? Maybe you could do some crazy shizzat here to then and liven the site up :)
      December 1, 2017 8:06 PM MST

Let's get the party started, yeah?
      December 1, 2017 8:11 PM MST

• MK!!! hi:) .... lets get faaaked  up and do faaaked up shizzat ;) how you been? 
      December 1, 2017 8:17 PM MST

I'm about to get faaaked up later tonight...maybe I'll pop back on here and say something ignorant ;) I've been good! Busy working, unfortunately. How are you?!
      December 1, 2017 8:23 PM MST

• I'm doing well, thanks   :) I have my niece sleeeping over tonight  so I can't really get faaked up ;) but by all means come back and say something ignorant;) someone's gotta do it if I can't :) 
      December 1, 2017 8:27 PM MST

You got it! Have fun with your niece! :)
      December 1, 2017 8:29 PM MST

• She's sleeping :(  we going to do my Christmas tree in the morning though and rake leaves... I've convinced her raking is fun. 
      December 1, 2017 8:33 PM MST

What sort of witchcraft did you use to accomplish that?! 
      December 1, 2017 8:36 PM MST

• Lol :) convince her raking is fun? Not sure... she likes help me with anything... I spilled some nail polish on the floor earlier and she said " how about if I clean it up and if I do my prize  is help you clean something else" so then I  had her cleaning my base boards ... lol my sister gets so pissed when I tell her this stuff:)  my niece is the besterest. 
      December 1, 2017 8:42 PM MST

• If you're crazy and you know it shake your meds.......
      December 1, 2017 10:11 PM MST