Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The really intelligent supporters of The Donald John are obscenely wealthy like him. The others who think DonJohn is swell Schmart/dumb?

The really intelligent supporters of The Donald John are obscenely wealthy like him. The others who think DonJohn is swell Schmart/dumb?

Posted - December 2, 2017

Responses

Tell me.  Tell me one really intelligent supporter of Trump. 

I cannot wait.

December 2, 2017 9:56 AM MST

Why would someone call every Trump supporters or all Hillary supporters stupid? There are many supporters of both candidates here on the AM, who are certainly not stupid.

This is why trying  to  discuss politics gets old sometimes....
      December 2, 2017 10:48 AM MST

This kind of behavior in the left is something that puzzled me for a long time. The main reason I come to sites like this is to get inside the heads of leftists. Their psychology is fascinating.

The right have no problem acknowledging when our enemy is talented because our ideas are based on objective moral principles. The left don't think objectively. They're empty relativistic thinkers with no objective principles. When a leftist says that someone "is smart" what they really mean is "society respects the intellect of this person". When a leftist says someone "is dumb" what they really mean is that "society doesn't respect the intellect of this person". To the left, everything is a inseparable from someone's social standing and social standing is the basis of moral authority. So the left go into this weird kind of denial of the talents of their enemies.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 2, 2017 5:08 PM MST
      December 2, 2017 5:01 PM MST