Active Now

Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » How many times can you go round and round on a Merry-Go-Round before you get get off? Could you go around in circles 24/7 and be happy? How?

How many times can you go round and round on a Merry-Go-Round before you get get off? Could you go around in circles 24/7 and be happy? How?

Posted - December 5, 2017

Responses

But in a larger sense all life is a big Merry-Go-Round and we only get off when we die. 
      December 5, 2017 8:05 AM MST

I get sick on spinning amusement rides. 
      December 5, 2017 12:51 PM MST

Oh. My Achilles Heel is height bh. I have a fear of it. So I ride the rides that stay close to the ground. I get scared to death otherwise. Once on a date many years ago we rode the "People Mover" at Disneyland. I don't know if they still have it. It was a ride that went across the amusement park high up in a bucket-like structure so you could look down. When we got out my legs buckled and my date caught me before I hit the ground. I am hopeless. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 6, 2017 9:37 AM MST

My son fell off of one of those 'swing' rides. He was injured and went to the hospital in an ambulance but he was home that night. 
      December 6, 2017 12:38 PM MST

Oh my gosh that's terrible bh! He was injured and had to go to the hospital? Did you get compensation for it? At least whatever the cost of the medical care was? I mean it costs an arm and a leg to go by ambulance anywhere. Maybe the life of your first-born grandchild. I'm glad your son was OK but still it's very scary. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 6, 2017 12:48 PM MST