Discussion » Questions » Transportation » How do you deal with moderate traffic in your area?

How do you deal with moderate traffic in your area?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

Just stay off the main route and we are good.
      December 8, 2017 5:26 AM MST

Image result for pictures of LA traffic
    Do you see me?? 
    Start at the left, count 15 down, move over past the white truck... OH WAIT!  No let's start on the right, count 22 down, hop the divider, are you with me here?

We learn to breathe and bend time accordingly.

This post was edited by Merlin at December 26, 2017 8:59 PM MST
      December 13, 2017 10:14 AM MST

• Three cars on my road constitutes a crazy rush hour. We wave at each other as we pass.
      December 13, 2017 10:31 AM MST

• "Celebrate!!"

December 26, 2017 8:58 PM MST

Hi ALF!  I tried to send a private message and was unable. I'm going to post it here. I figure it's OK for people to see the message. I hope I didn't hurt you earlier today. Here's the message I tried sending:

I'm unable to fill in the message box. I hope I didn't offend with my comment about Cool Runnings clip you posted on one of my questions. I'm not doing so well and don't remember exactly what I wrote, something about the clip looking sad. I noticed your answer is now gone. I hope I didn't offend. I'm out of sorts - - my dad is in hospital on the verge of passing. I'm having a rough go of things but I'm hanging in. Again, I hope I didn't offend. If I did, please accept my apologies. You're one of the nicest people here, I'd hate to hurt you. Be Well, WelbyQuentin :)
      December 26, 2017 9:50 PM MST

• No, I wasn't offended.  You said that you'd missed the point of your video and after I got done posting my answer, I realized I had too ... so I pulled my answer. It had nothing to do with your reply to my answer.

Sorry to hear about your Father and thank you for your kind words.
      December 27, 2017 12:22 AM MST

You're welcome, ALF.
    :)
    Thanks for letting me know about your answer.
    :)
      December 27, 2017 5:43 AM MST