Active Now

WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Which KING of which country was the very kindest, smartest, best for the people he ruled? Why d'ya think so?

Which KING of which country was the very kindest, smartest, best for the people he ruled? Why d'ya think so?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

King Henry VIII. 

The reasons are obvious.  :)
      December 8, 2017 6:40 AM MST

In your opinion because you chose him so you are knowledgeable about him. "The reasons are obvious" is not a reply to the question I asked. Your answer is incomplete. Your choice. Thank you.
      December 8, 2017 6:42 AM MST

Haa haa would have been the better retort here.  Haa haa Wey.
      December 8, 2017 6:45 AM MST

I am glad you see the humor there Sharonna. :)
      December 8, 2017 6:47 AM MST

Chop chop, Wey!
      December 8, 2017 6:49 AM MST

Wey, you have been properly chastised. From here on out, your responses must conform to expectations, or there will be severe consequences, young man. You have been warned. 
      December 8, 2017 7:37 AM MST

There certainly are some expectant mothers here. 
      December 8, 2017 7:39 AM MST

LOLOLOLOLOLMAO!

December 8, 2017 7:40 AM MST

Hi, Rosie.
    I don't know anything about the history of kings and who was benevolent and wise and who was horrific.

Well, we have tons of proof of many horrific kings, and very few mentions on the net of all the great kind kings, probably because there were not that many, or the good guys get lost in the shuffle of all the horrible ones.

So, I am learing about this and found this guy as the number one choice of some site as to who was the best of the good kings.

Here we go:    
    Louis XIV, also known as the Sun King, reigned as King of France for 72 years, longer than any other European monarch. Under his reign, France became the most powerful country in Europe. Louis ended feudalism in France and modernized the country. During his rule, the military and fine arts flourished. Louis believed strongly in the divine right of kings, saying that he was the sun and that his courtiers and France should revolve around him like planets.
      December 8, 2017 6:48 AM MST

• That would have to be the good KIng Wenceslas.
      December 8, 2017 6:50 AM MST

King Solomon.
      December 9, 2017 5:16 AM MST