Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do not believe anyone can be so stupidly ignorant as Sara Sanders is alleged to be. Can you?

I do not believe anyone can be so stupidly ignorant as Sara Sanders is alleged to be. Can you?

It is alleged that she lecture-tweeted about racial injustice/civil rights protests to JOHN LEWIS. Does she have a clue about who that is? He is a Dem so her schooling could be inadequately lacking. For the likes of her to be LECTURING a civil rights ICON like John Lewis  who was beaten repeatedly during civil rights protests is incredibly disgusting. Therefore I cannot believe she did it. I just can't. There is a limit to how much stupidly ignorant is tolerable even in the DonJohn Administration. Any Republican LECTURING John Lewis on Civil Rights?  Even they can't possibly go that low. No one is that obtuse/clueless/braindead. Not even her.

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

Nobody is above criticism. Unjustly getting his ass kicked a long time ago doesn't make John Lewis right about everything for the rest of his life.

We're going to lecture whoever we want about whatever we want. John Lewis is just a bitter old racist POS. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 9, 2017 8:55 PM MST
      December 9, 2017 3:16 PM MST