Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Who was the last person on the receiving end of one of your insults?

Who was the last person on the receiving end of one of your insults?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

I am not trying to sound pompous but I don't remember the last person I may have insulted. And if I did insult someone, it was probably unintended on my part.
    (I would probably worry too much afterwards if I intentionally insulted someone. Well, right to their face, that is. Insults to others that I keep in my mind? Probably happens more often than I may realize.)

:)

December 8, 2017 9:17 PM MST

:)
    Thanks, Zack - Mr.GenXer.
      December 8, 2017 9:24 PM MST

You're welcome.;-)
      December 8, 2017 9:25 PM MST

Probably Trump
      December 8, 2017 9:22 PM MST

For love of God. I am doing it for love of God.  I want this to be a meaningful life devoted to the only reason I am here.  To discover why.  I know there is God.  I want to honor Him as I see Him and I cannot do that if I keep my favorite pass time. 

So, because I cannot in good conscience, hurt someone intentionally, I cannot exercise my gift of being maybe the most horrible person to ever piss off.  I can go for the jugular like no one I have ever met.

I make you want to kill me dead.  I am that bad.  And I don't shout or do anything but just tell you exactly what I see about you.   I won't ever do that again.    I promise. 

That part of me is dying and almost dead.  Almost.  And then there is Donald Trump.  I cannot overcome that obstacle.  But he cannot hear me.  The truth is if he could?  I would still do it.

I am going to hell.
      December 8, 2017 10:23 PM MST

December 9, 2017 5:27 AM MST

I think she forgot her meds. Or maybe doubled up accidentally. 
      December 9, 2017 4:54 PM MST

I try not to insult anyone.  Which doesn't mean that some people are not insulted by me. I know that some people just my lifestyle an insult to them. 
      December 9, 2017 6:12 AM MST

Me.
      December 9, 2017 6:17 AM MST