Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How does encouraging male femininity and female masculinity benefit society?

How does encouraging male femininity and female masculinity benefit society?

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

It doesn't.

As always...JMHO
      December 10, 2017 3:20 AM MST

• I agree. I don’t understand it. I put on the television and I see women boxing and men wearing make up. Then I see people in the real world emulating that behaviour. It must be population control.
      December 10, 2017 3:26 AM MST

Well, it helps delay overpopulation.

Anyway how does "My Little Pony" toys, Football, Classical Music and most everything else benefit society? This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at December 10, 2017 3:53 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 3:44 AM MST

• I think society is doomed without defined gender roles. Men are better at being men than women and viceversa.
      December 10, 2017 3:56 AM MST

I don't think gender roles need to be defined.  People should be free to be themselves without others trying to force them to fit predetermined labels and stereotypes.  Society would benefit if people recognize our differences are complimentary rather than limiting, however.   
      December 10, 2017 4:06 AM MST

• How does a young boy learn how to be a man if his father behaves like a woman?
      December 10, 2017 4:11 AM MST

The vast majority of people, both men and women, pretty closely follow gender norms.  There have always been outliers, there always will be.  Most men who behave like women are not fathers.  

This current trend is contrived, not natural.  Still, it could/likely will have lasting repercussions. 
      December 10, 2017 4:30 AM MST

Well, right after the guy below (the Renaissance) came the enlightenment- We could use a second helping of that.
      December 10, 2017 4:08 AM MST

• What did he do?
      December 10, 2017 4:22 AM MST

It doesn't. It's deeply destructive. The current obsession with gender neutral policies is going to cause a complete societal collapse if not reversed.

Our birth rates are already collapsing. We will be overrun by a more patriarchal civilization, like Islam.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 12, 2017 11:18 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 2:46 PM MST