Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Why do people not like me on here?

Why do people not like me on here?

Please be honest.  Plus if I have offended you I am sorry and did not mean it.  What is your opinion of my profile and of me from your stand point.

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

I don't follow fashion.  A couple of years back, this was featured at a men's fashion show in London...would you wear this outfit?

December 11, 2017 6:29 AM MST

If it was black maybe I would.
      December 12, 2017 3:50 AM MST

Okay.  I was asking Gypsyking, but thank you. 
      December 12, 2017 4:01 AM MST

• No I don’t think it’s would suit me
      December 12, 2017 9:38 AM MST

Im sorry, were you talking to me?
      December 11, 2017 6:34 AM MST

We don't know you.  All you seem to want to do is post about wearing trash bags which I would guess most of us just have no interest in. 
      December 11, 2017 7:03 AM MST

I don't know if you are obsessed or you are making a joke about wearing trash bag. But either way it is not a subject many people have an interest in.
    If you want people to respond to you, you need to branch out and talk about other things and leave the trash bags in the trash can.
      December 11, 2017 11:55 AM MST

There is nothing to like or dislike

December 11, 2017 12:14 PM MST

I have given you numerous chances to branch out beyond the garbage bags.  It's not that I/we necessarily like or dislike you.  As many have said before, we gave you a chance to show us another possible side of your personality or interest.
    I get bored talking about the gains of wearing a trash bag.  I've been honest and said yes.  Many times at outdoor events I've worn Glad trash bags to stay dry.
    I'm pretty sure most of us have.  That's all the further I'd like to talk about it.  It's not embarrassing but it's not a fashion I am going to spend any time developing with or without you.

Also, I began to feel like you were trolling and didn't want to participate in your behavior.

I'd be more than happy to help you with a problem or share fun antics with you about life.
    The trash bag issue has definitely been beaten into the ground.
    I have better things to talk about with you and with others than trash bag usage. 
    Have a great day and when you stop asking such redundant questions, I/we will probably be more responsive.  Give it a try.  You've got nothing to lose. This post was edited by Merlin at December 11, 2017 3:19 PM MST
      December 11, 2017 3:16 PM MST

I am not trolling at all.  I really do want to try my best to make wearing them mainstream fashion.  I love wearing them.  I honestly wear them a few times a week in private.  I know you all know this, but if you ever do a real time chat with me you'd know that I am more to that.  Or even just ask me a question by email or something like that.  I welcome it.  But I mainly like asking questions about wearing them, because a lot of people don't know about it and plus there are new people joining the site each day who don't know about it as well.  So I am not trolling and never have tried to troll at all, even though it seems like I am, but I'm not.
      December 12, 2017 4:00 AM MST