Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Have you read so many negatively-toned posts about a person, a group of people or a topic that you've slowly begun to side with the subjects

Have you read so many negatively-toned posts about a person, a group of people or a topic that you've slowly begun to side with the subjects

of the posts out of sheer annoyance for the barrages?

Posted - December 12, 2017

Responses

Tough question. I'm trying not to. Unless they are against me, then I'll sign on immediately.
      December 12, 2017 7:21 AM MST

• "NEVER! Not in my lifetime!"

December 12, 2017 7:32 AM MST

No.  If anything that would cause me to write them off and ignore them as haters beyond the reach of reasonableness. 
      December 12, 2017 7:34 AM MST

One can always ignore these negatively-toned posts and remain neutral. I know it's an impossibility as far as humans are concerned.
      December 12, 2017 7:38 AM MST

Sometimes I can just ignore them.  Other times I find myself annoyed because I end up defending someone I do not particularly care for simply because of the utter BS that is spewed.  Always I find myself amazed that people allow those they despise to move into their minds and live rent-free.  Admittedly I've begun hoping he does good things (which I hope for all presidents) in part just so I can enjoy the meltdowns and exploding heads.  
      December 12, 2017 8:26 AM MST

No. My views cannot be swayed by obsessive partisan ranting. I tend toward feeling pity that the hater has nothing better to do. 
      December 12, 2017 10:29 AM MST

What gets me more is how some news casters have become so partisan.  They are supposed to objective.  They don't change my opinion, except for my opinion of them.
      December 12, 2017 4:16 PM MST

(newscasters). One word, not two.

Thank you, but the question specifically refers to posts here on AnswerMug, not to news broadcasts.
    ~

December 12, 2017 8:40 PM MST

So, if national news anchors do not sway my opinion, neither do rants on a little social media website.  (Applause, thank you, thank you)(bows humbly).  
      December 12, 2017 10:57 PM MST