Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I expect pedophiles will go straight to he** if there is one. I expect those who support them will go there too. Do you?

I expect pedophiles will go straight to he** if there is one. I expect those who support them will go there too. Do you?

Why would Heaven WANT pedophiles and their supporters up there  anywhere ? They belong in the "other place" if there is one. Maybe in oblivion or a vacuum for eternity in solitary confinement or fooling around with other pedophiles doing whatever they enjoy with and to one another? Maybe He** won't be so bad for them after all.

Posted - December 12, 2017

Responses

Personally, I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do feel that those who support pedophiles without reporting their actions are as guilty as they are.
      December 12, 2017 1:44 PM MST

Pedophile has a real definition.  It's in the dictionary.  Young is the important word in the definition. 
      December 12, 2017 3:51 PM MST

• There's a Hell alright. Pedophiles will share it with the prideful, the arrogant, the hateful, the bigoted and those who sow division, bitterness and dishonesty. 
      December 12, 2017 4:08 PM MST

Hopefully their Hell will be in prison when the inmates find out what they've done.....inmates have their own kids and don't take kindly to them being abused.....

The other hell you speak of Rosie only exists I'm make believe I think you
    l find.....:(
      December 12, 2017 4:27 PM MST

Between thee and me NJ I think we create our own he** and heaven by our words/deeds/thoughts. Roy Moore lost! Hooray. Alabamans aren't as stupid as Bannon and Trump thought they were. Another bigly failure for the Donald John. His endorsements are the kiss of death. Thankfully he will continue on recruiting folks to vote for Democrats! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday m'dear. Yes I have read that being a pedophile in prison is a death warrant. Mostly they do not survive. Mysteriously they die and no one ever knows by whose hand(s). :)
      December 13, 2017 4:13 AM MST

Come on Rosie, you're babbling. Hell is a hole is a grave. Check any dictionary. Everybody goes there except we who are alive when Jesus calls us to meet him in the air. There is a lake of fire, but only spirits go there.
      December 12, 2017 4:47 PM MST

BTW, Jesus said things are going to be worse than ever before, and they are not very bad yet, so there is still some time before that prophecy takes place.
      December 12, 2017 4:49 PM MST