Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » The race between Jones and Moore was close. It's been reported Moore isn't conceding and he wants a recount.

The race between Jones and Moore was close. It's been reported Moore isn't conceding and he wants a recount.

The recount would be on Moore's dime  because Alabama won't pay for it. Do you think this is futile? 

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

Last I heard, the difference was about 10,000 votes.  If Moore is willing to pay for a recount, have at it.

December 13, 2017 11:17 AM MST

• It would be pointless. Even if all the write-ins were actually votes for Moore, Jones would still have won by more that half a percent.
      December 13, 2017 12:23 PM MST

I don't blame him.  The DNC has proven themselves to be very untrustworthy when it comes to elections.  I watched each county as they reported individual or groups of precincts.  I saw something strange occur.  I've been listening but have heard no one else mention it.  My money is on Moore's people noticing.   If Moore will have peace of mind by having a recount, why shouldn't he.  He has to pay for it.
      December 13, 2017 12:26 PM MST

• What did you notice?
      December 13, 2017 12:28 PM MST