Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Weather » When was the last time you were out in public wearing clothing that wasn't appropriate for the weather conditions, and why did you do it?

When was the last time you were out in public wearing clothing that wasn't appropriate for the weather conditions, and why did you do it?

~

Posted - December 15, 2017

Responses

•    Last year I'm in Texas, during the winter season, and it's really cold.  So I decide to purchase a winter coat. It's nice ... hooded and very heavy.  When I get back to California, I realize I'm never going to be able to wear it here.  So I put it on and walked around the neighborhood.  Nobody wears bad weather clothing in SoCal.  It doesn't have bad weather. I felt really weird!

If I go back toTexas, during the winter season, I'll get to wear it again.  :)
      December 15, 2017 11:18 PM MST

When my first ship got back from Guam we went to Bremerton, WA. Nobody had coats. There was a mad dash to the NEX. We wiped them out.
      December 16, 2017 6:54 AM MST

Yesterday: I wore summer shoes. The wind whipped through the thin cloth and, Burrrr it was cold.
    I wore them because they have memory foam and are so comfortable.
      December 16, 2017 7:13 AM MST

I live in Florida. Sometimes it will start to rain (down pour) out of nowhere.
      December 16, 2017 12:41 PM MST

Ally, move your hands, please.  Thank you.

(I'm jes' sayin'.)

~
      December 16, 2017 12:58 PM MST

probably when i go take out trash since im only going to be out for a minute
      December 25, 2017 5:00 PM MST

• i did laundry in a snow storm the other day wearing Uggs, gym shorts, and a sports bra and zip hoodie

i have to walk outside since the laundry mat is in the building next to mine

December 25, 2017 5:52 PM MST