Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Do you HATE generically or specifically? Some folks hate cats, dogs, animals, women, the poor, the ill et al. Whom/what do YOU hate? Why?

Do you HATE generically or specifically? Some folks hate cats, dogs, animals, women, the poor, the ill et al. Whom/what do YOU hate? Why?

Posted - December 17, 2017

Responses

I do not generally HATE anything. Im not a HATER.
      December 17, 2017 5:44 AM MST

I hate onions. I think it's the texture..and the taste..but mostly the texture.
      December 17, 2017 8:42 AM MST

That's the ONLY food of all the foods you have ever tasted that you cannot abide? How about internal organs? Raw protein of any kind? Onions are very healthy for you. Too bad you don't hate greasy salty sugary crap. That would be very smart. Thank you for your reply Patch . My mom used to make a "treat" out of raw ground sirloin. I forget what you call it. I wouldn't touch it. She seasoned it and put in chopped onions and lots of parsley and when folks came over for parties she always served and it was eaten up.. Also my grandparents (Armenian) used to  make Patcha! I'm gonna tell you what it is. I never tasted it. The stench of it cooking drove me out of the house. What is it you ask? A sheep's head. I do not joke about food being a Foodie and all. Yep. It smelled awful so there was no way in he** I was gonna ever taste it! I LOVE onions. So we disagree. Big deal, right? :)
      December 17, 2017 9:26 AM MST

I like plenty of healthy food so long as onions aren't involved. I love garlic though, does that make up for my onion prejudice?
      December 17, 2017 6:54 PM MST

Pretty much! Garlic is a blood purifier. Didja know that "in the old country" some folks wear garlic around their necks to ward off evil? Honest Injun! I'd rather eat it than wear it. Thank you for your reply Patch. Is it mostly raw onions to which you object? Ever had French Onion Soup? To die for deliciousness -wise. Or caramelized onions on anything? Years and years and years ago when I'd get home from grammar school you know what my after-school snack was daily? A sandwich consisting of sliced green scallions picked fresh from our yard(washed and cleaned of course) and sliced pickles! No I wasn't preggers. I just LOVED  the combination. I still love love green onions and pickles though I haven't made a sandwich of them in many decades!
      December 18, 2017 4:29 AM MST

i dont hate anybody
      December 25, 2017 1:53 PM MST