Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are human beings the root of all evil? If homo sapiens didn't exist would evil not exist as well? Why?

Are human beings the root of all evil? If homo sapiens didn't exist would evil not exist as well? Why?

Posted - December 17, 2017

Responses

If evil is infliction of terror,  torture and death then the beginning of life was beginning of evil.
    If you have ever used insecticides -that is inflicting terror, torture and death on innocent bugs..
    Evil!
      December 17, 2017 6:53 AM MST

You enjoy taking things to extremes I see. Not me. I do not equate roaches or maggots with lions and tigers and elephants Kg. Doth thee? You do not mount the stuffed heads of roaches or maggots on your walls so you can brag about it. You mount the stuffed heads of elephants, lions and tigers oh my. Now your answer dragged insecticides into it for whatever reason which I think is off the wall. You clearly didn't so thank you for it. Ever have your home overrun with ants? How about roaches skittering hither and yon on the floors, crawling up the walls? Would you sweet talk them into leaving or would you kindly share your domicile with them? Would you give them your bed? You see. I can take things to extremes as well as thee. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2017 11:01 AM MST
      December 17, 2017 9:14 AM MST

I always give the bugs fair warning to leave or like an unmerciful God I destroy them.
      December 17, 2017 11:08 AM MST

Well, evil is a human concept so without humans to conceptualize it then I suppose it won't exist..or at least what we consider to be evil. Even then, evil is subjective among humans. Anyway, the way I see it, it's just the defective humans that are evil. You know the ones, the crazy psychos that do psycho things. If all humans were evil, the psychos wouldn't be seen as defective by the majority.
      December 17, 2017 8:38 AM MST

seems like it
      December 17, 2017 4:49 PM MST