Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Why would YouTube remove my video for for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content,but not this one of the same video?

Why would YouTube remove my video for for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content,but not this one of the same video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

I uploaded this same video after downloading it from YouTube. I uploaded it before the one in the link even though that one has way more views since I did not pay YouTube to promote it. I repealed the removal and was denied. I then sent a message to YouTube asking the same question as here. Why the double standard? Is it because Fail Nation paid YouTube?

Posted - December 20, 2017

Responses

Yours may have been reported.  Then again, YT has been censoring rather selectively for a while now.  I was really surprised to get a strike recently for a video in a private playlist.  
      December 20, 2017 3:43 PM MST

I just uploaded this same video on another YouTube channel I have and it was removed within 30 minutes. I posted a link to my video in a comment of the video in my link proving to me that Fail Nation and maybe some under their direction got it removed as no one had time to view my video. Please would some of you here with YouTube channels also report the video in the link. If you think YouTube should not apply their rules equally by all means do not report the video, but please reply with a reason for your decision. This post was edited by beancrisp at December 22, 2017 9:07 PM MST
      December 22, 2017 9:04 PM MST

have no idea
      December 24, 2017 3:54 PM MST