Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Do you think Big Foot has never been found because he's only got one leg....I think it hates being seen so hops it when people get near.!!

Do you think Big Foot has never been found because he's only got one leg....I think it hates being seen so hops it when people get near.!!

Serious answers please..... For once it's not a laughing matter....:(

Posted - December 21, 2017

Responses

• "Big Foot" is more than likely a borrowed nickname, not a physical feature.

The name "Bigfoot" was first recorded by Americans in the late 19th century. Spotted Elk, also called Chief Big Foot, was a well-known Lakota leader who was killed during the Wounded Knee Massacre in 1890. He was famous in his time and may have been the namesake for two fabled bears in the West. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, at least two enormous marauding grizzly bears were widely noted in the press and each nicknamed "Bigfoot". This may have inspired the common name of the ape-creature and been a matter of confusion in early stories.

SOURCE: Wikipedia
      December 21, 2017 6:30 AM MST

It still only had one leg though,right.....? 
      December 21, 2017 6:34 AM MST

•  ... or maybe lost a foot to a bear trap
    .... or had one big foot and one regular foot
    .... or had two legs joined at the foot
    .... or no legs and just a foot stuck up his ...
      December 21, 2017 6:40 AM MST

I blame the alcohol for getting it leg less....:) 
      December 21, 2017 6:43 AM MST

Your my very first Askers Pick I've given ever...... So be good and don't forget to be nice to me as I don't want to take it away....

You don't want to end up in my bad book like Randy D ...he's got a lot of crawling to do to get back into my good book for endlessly correcting my spieling    :(D
      December 21, 2017 6:41 AM MST

•                       "M'lady"
      December 21, 2017 6:58 AM MST

Reported for crawling to nicely......lol
      December 21, 2017 7:01 AM MST

its possible
      December 22, 2017 4:41 PM MST