Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Political Correctness

Political Correctness

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to those on this site with whom I've enjoyed many exchanges with over the past few months. The administration here prefers my departure for what is perceived as personal attacks. If defense of a position by satirical means is an attack, if using a questioner's own words is disallowed, then there's only one conclusion: Extreme political prejudice and censorship of free thought. Good luck with it, you can have it. Hope this message gets through, but I doubt it.

Posted - December 23, 2017

Responses

Happy Holidays
      December 23, 2017 7:07 AM MST

The administration is biased.   I hope you don't leave.  

I have seen you do no personal attacks and I have been kind of rude to you.

So the administration is not being fair ONCE MORE.  They will be happy when this site has about 3 people left on it.  The administrator and the monitors.

Sorry to see you go if you do.

Just apologize and dont attack anyone and they will let you be.

I remember a short time ago now, when they even refused to Penalty Box anyone and were proud of that fact.

Now they just chop off the heads of anyone they don't like.  It really is deplorable.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 23, 2017 7:43 AM MST
      December 23, 2017 7:11 AM MST

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Bob.  Hate to see you go! 
      December 23, 2017 7:23 AM MST

• Happy Holidays, Bob. Hate to see you leave.
      December 24, 2017 2:17 AM MST

I don't know the full story - I haven't been around for a while.. I empathise with the sentiment
      December 25, 2017 3:05 PM MST