Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Has your life been stifled or enhanced by the wants and needs of your s/o?

Has your life been stifled or enhanced by the wants and needs of your s/o?

Posted - December 24, 2017

Responses

Of course. 
    ~
      December 24, 2017 7:13 PM MST

•         She says, "Enhanced."

December 24, 2017 8:52 PM MST

• Enhanced.
    Ari's a much more social character than I am. He loves going out to listen to live performances of music, dance and theatre, and to attend meetings and do work for Green causes. I join in when I can. It extends the range of my interests in life, and the people I meet and get to know. Without him, I would be much more of a hermit.
    My desire to move to the country from Sydney worried him at first. We didn't make the move for a year, until he felt an unreserved willingness. Now he loves it and never wants to leave, so in that sense he would say that my choices have enhanced his life.
    But more than anything, I am grateful to him that He has allowed me to follow my interests, even when some of them have proved to be lessons learned the hard way.
    At present, I could not study unless he was willing to feed the animals when I'm away - I regard his willingness as an act of love that supports my learning to write.
      December 24, 2017 10:26 PM MST

You are very fortunate.
      December 25, 2017 7:51 AM MST

no, cause i dont have one
      December 25, 2017 10:59 AM MST