Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Ozzies...Why are you here instead of enjoying your Christmas?

Ozzies...Why are you here instead of enjoying your Christmas?

Posted - December 24, 2017

Responses

Killing time. Daughter has already left, she's spending the day with her fiancé's fam. Waiting for my son, daughter-in-law and grandson to arrive for Christmas lunch.
      December 24, 2017 5:53 PM MST

• I am enjoying the day.
    After my ride,
    Ari and I drove up to Jayavinda's place for brunch; fresh summer fruit salad and chai with conversation, friends and magnificant panoramic views of the countryside.
    We sang songs for a while.
    Finally the heat became too much and we came home to switch on the air con.
    Surfing AM takes no energy; makes it easy to stay cool.

How's your Xmas, Element? Are you visiting family? Are the members of your tribe behaving themselves? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 25, 2017 7:33 AM MST
      December 24, 2017 10:16 PM MST

Daughter came over Saturnday with her nest of four. Noisy but fun. Sister was supposed to come over yesterday (24th) but was quite ill, so her husband and a niece and nephew came over. Today (25th) we are snowed in and we can't shovel due to physical restraints. A nice quiet day.
      December 25, 2017 7:37 AM MST

• Well ... I was guarding the donuts in the AM breakroom and you're not going to believe this, but I turned my back for just a second and they're all gone! This is the seventh time this has happened and Just Asking is starting to not believe me.
      December 25, 2017 12:25 AM MST

• I feel like the grinch this year
      December 25, 2017 1:47 AM MST

some of us arent enjoying it cause noone asked us over
      December 25, 2017 10:58 AM MST