Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Where do you go/what do you do when you just want to not be around your s/o?

Where do you go/what do you do when you just want to not be around your s/o?

Posted - December 25, 2017

Responses

• "Tell her I wanted to go motorcycle riding and
     ask her if she'd like to come along ...
      knowing she hated it."  He-he-he

December 25, 2017 1:44 PM MST

First wife. (AT the time, I never wanted to be around her.)  She slept in on Sundays so the morning and part of the afternoon were mine. I told her I was going fishing. I would go hook up with a GF and we would have some fun.
      December 25, 2017 1:51 PM MST

ANYWHERE but near.  That's where I go.  Anywhere but near the object of my negative vibes.

I need to clear my head. I KNOW that I am creating this drama.  In my head, because ?  When I can dissolve it?  It actually disappears.  It is an amazing feeling shrugging that off  and knowing I had the power all the time to dis-spell that energy.

So, I go away.  Then as long as it takes?  I refuse to acknowledge that what I am feeling is anything more than negative energy I am holding.  I AM HOLDING THAT ON PURPOSE... and once I release that?  And let it go? 

Then, God can walk in and clear the air.  Give it to the Universe.  I believe you don't call anything God.  So that is not the point here.  Just allow.  Say I throw this idea that my spouse is some perceived BAD THING  to me.... I throw that out to be burnt to ashes. 

Say something like that.  I call it a prayer.  Witches call it a good spell.  You call it whatever you need to call it to just envision that idea.  That IT is not real. 

Take a breath or two and let the Universe do some magic for you.

What happens is that a path is cleared for that moment and maybe the next hour, if you are lucky, to change that situation.  Your spouse will do something to open the door into forgiveness and love

See?  I believe I just explained a Goddess thing to you.  In that kind of language.  But it is just interesting what is coming through me when I just allow.

Love to you,

and your sig O

I see this.  This is a window into some of my thougths.

They are very powerful.  And I have a lot of sisters and brothers working to heal what is wrong.  And do no harm.  You certainly know this exists in your heart.  I see it.

December 25, 2017 1:53 PM MST

• i dont know what that feels like 

i never think "wow i dont want to be around him" when i go off and do stuff on my own. i enjoy doing some things by myself but i wouldnt mind if he came along
      December 25, 2017 1:56 PM MST

Not quite the same thing but.. I had a tiny bit of that today... Christmas day.... my family were being pains... daughter got up in a bad mood, so was grumpy. She did cheer up... but then on our Christmas walk she had a disagreement with the dog...and then when we got home they decided to play x-box and I had hoped for a movie we could all watch... SO even tho it wasn't what I hoped for.. I went off to my *homework* desk and just sat there quietly... 

I think I was peeved because I was disappointed by their lack of consideration and grumpiness on Christmas day... and because the house was a complete tip...

Sometimes a quiet time alone is a good thing -to reflect and think things through before we can rejoin the clan. 
      December 25, 2017 2:14 PM MST

you go somewhere where theyre not around
      December 25, 2017 2:25 PM MST

I suggest we buy her a plane ticket to go visit our oldest daughter in North Carolina.  It's a win-win.
      December 25, 2017 9:05 PM MST