Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Merry Christmas - and an update.

Merry Christmas - and an update.

I've missed this site. For the longest time it was my staple mind-stretching venue and place to make me smile. I have not been away from choice, well other than that we always have choices. It's just that I really haven't had even a moment to spare for so long. 

My course has proved more time-eating than I anticipated. I knew it would be hard but I thought I would still have time to pop here as I always did. Sadly not, it's proving more intense and when I do something I like to do it well. So at the moment my life consists of work, (not having a ball there at the moment) my family and my course. No going out, no messing about - just always trying to keep my head above water.  

Not complaining!  It's my choice to do the course and to do it well, and I work very long hours anyway, lol and my family are complete pains in the butt - always creating drama for me to sort out but I do regret not having time to be here. 

There are people I am sure who have enjoyed my absence but I have missed all of you.  

So this is just to show my face, prove that I am still alive and to wish you a merry Christmas x

Posted - December 25, 2017

Responses

You have a job.  I am supposed to express pride in your endurance and impart the only gift you need right now.  The strength to endure this.  It shall pass and be glad of the work.  It is worth it.  You can do this.  You are strengthening your spiritual and mental endurance.  Just don't overdo it.  It is not a punishment.

I thought this was a picture of a Klondike bar. This is not me telling you to eat marijuanna.  Sorry.  But it is cute, nonetheless. 

December 25, 2017 3:51 PM MST

Very wise words and said with amazing humour as always. Much appreciated :) 
      December 29, 2017 2:43 PM MST

I was higher than a klondike bar, I fear.  But I meant every word.  All cannabis does for me is slow me down mentally so I can concentrate on enjoying writing to you instead of just perfunctorily babbling as with too much coffee.

Merry Christmas and always good to read you and know you are around.  I should say Happy New Year's.  But it might be too soon.....
      December 29, 2017 5:53 PM MST

• "Merry Christmas and it's good to see you again."  There are other members that only show up for short periods, during the year. They, too, are always welcome.  Good luck in your endeavor.
      December 25, 2017 6:51 PM MST