Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » What job do you think you’d be really good at?

What job do you think you’d be really good at?

Posted - December 30, 2017

Responses

It's true!  You've gotta love what cha do to be good at it.  I'm assuming you did love marine biology and therefore would also be good as a sex instructor. ;)
      December 31, 2017 12:24 AM MST

10) History teacher.

9) English teacher.

8) ESL teacher.

7) Chief AnswerMug Agitator (the opposite of a moderator).

6) Alex Trebek's replacement.

5) Prosecuting attorney.

4) Magistrate judge.

3) District court judge.

2) Superior court judge.

1) Tilde purveyor.

~

December 30, 2017 11:30 PM MST

I'm voting #6. However, you might be slightly over-qualified.  According to Alex, all you need is a great head of hair and be able to pronounce the words correctly.  Just because he is on a smart game show doesn't mean he is smart himself.
    He said it first.. not me.
    Like I said, you might know too much to host that show ;) This post was edited by Merlin at December 31, 2017 1:11 AM MST
      December 31, 2017 12:22 AM MST

Oh, believe me, I know ol' Al isn't as smart a cookie as he tries to pass himself off to be. He may know about Canada (America's hat), he may soeak French, but I've caught him spouting errors on other topics many times. 
    ~
      December 31, 2017 1:14 AM MST

Teaching/helping mentally or physically handicapped people and animals
      December 31, 2017 12:26 AM MST

Trash-picking. Tidying up is very satisfying to me. I would also make a good proof-reader.
      December 31, 2017 3:44 AM MST

As odd as it may sound JaneS, did you change your name?  I thought there was a space between your Jane and S?  Never mind.  I'm babbling. What I was going to say was, I did want to be a garbage man.  At that point in my life, I figured they had great paying jobs with fantastic hours.  I could work a Union Job that would have holidays off, start early in the morning, not  hitting traffic, and lay in the sun while others work.  I would have a kick-ass tan and play in the fast-lane of life at night.
    This, of course, was coming from a 15 year old mentality.  Luckily, I have grown a little since then.  It still would have benefits. ;)
      December 31, 2017 2:53 PM MST

(You used to be a man?  Does Don know, is he okay with this?)

:|

December 31, 2017 3:50 PM MST

in my bubbly state, I am rolling on the floor laughing!!!  Noooo!  After 20 some odd years, I've yet to show him I'm really a man.  It's the Magic in Merlin!  Oh Wait!  I take that back!  He does know all about that spot.  Mine is much smaller than his!!!  Thanks for the New Years Eve Laugh!!!! Kisses and hugs!!! This post was edited by Merlin at December 31, 2017 4:56 PM MST
      December 31, 2017 3:56 PM MST

I'm not entirely convinced. Records indicate that between 20 to 30 years ago, an extremely high number of questionable, low-budget medical "procedures" were being conducted in the 275-mile radius of where you were living. Even though they were not exactly legal, we have been made to understand that the results are quite convincing. I'd hate to be pressured into the last resort of having to examine you personally . . . oh, what the heck. If I've seen one, I've seen a thousand. Hold still so I can get a lock of your hair, after which you'll have to give me your urine sample. Here's the cup you'll use for it, but don't go looking for the ladies room. The law requires me to be present when you provide the sample to ensure no foreign source or apparatus is connected to you containing someone else's clean urine. I'm a professional, you can trust me.

~
      December 31, 2017 5:10 PM MST

Inline image 4
    I will say, there has been many a discrepancy in past few years as to who is what and why and how they can claim to be the other of what they were before.  Look at Bruce!  But, being a widardress this time around, I will take any test you throw to me and am definitely wise with a bunch of fun wrapped up in me!!  Wait!!  Let me check... Yep!!!  I'm still in the meat suit!!  Thank Goodness.  For a second there you had me worried.  I got the double-check "Yessereee Randeeee, Merle, is surely a sheeeee!!!" 
      December 31, 2017 6:03 PM MST

I started out as Jane S. The space disappeared one day, I don't know why and I just left it that way. I think Randy D took it. 
      December 31, 2017 9:46 PM MST