Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donjohn says his nuclear button is bigger. Betcha think I'm joking don'tcha? I'm not. He said it. Can he PROVE It at show & tell?

Donjohn says his nuclear button is bigger. Betcha think I'm joking don'tcha? I'm not. He said it. Can he PROVE It at show & tell?

Posted - January 3, 2018

Responses

You are missing the chief point of what he said.

He said we need to beef up our nuclear weaponry TEN FOLD.

HE SAID THAT. 

January 3, 2018 9:33 AM MST

Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      January 4, 2018 3:08 AM MST

You don't believe the US has more nuclear weapons than NOKO? 
    Let assure you, the US could crush NOKO and they know it.
      January 3, 2018 9:41 AM MST

What he said is a lie. He has button. There is a guy carrying a suitcase who frollows Trump everywhere. It is in that suitcase that everythings happen methodically in a planned fashion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. Another untruthful boast by a mindless guy who is now toast because of the Steve Bannon book. Of course we have more weapons. Of course everyone knows that. Of course.  That ain't the point here m'dear. Not by a longshot.
      January 4, 2018 3:11 AM MST

It is an expression....NOKO used it, Trump answered back using the same expression.
    Do you believe Rocket Man literally has a lauch button installed on his desk?
      January 4, 2018 4:32 AM MST

What I believe is irrelevant. It is what donjohn does/says that matters. He is the prez. He is being childish and ridiculous. "Mine is bigger than yours"! SERIOUSLY? This from an old man of 71? "MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS"? "My dad can beat the crap outta your dad?" This is what children say to one another on schoolyards because they do not know any better. An old man of 71 reacting to a taunt like that is absurd/astonishing/ridiculous and typical of donjohn.  This is not what an adult does or says in my opinion. I think it is shameful and humiliating and disgusting that an old man of 71 who happens to be prez indulges himself in such childish pastimes as that. Did I answer your question?  You support anything donjohn says/does. I know that. Thank you for your reply.
      January 4, 2018 4:41 AM MST

The tactic is working.  China is for the first time helping with NOKO, RocketMan has started talking to SOKO both things have not happened in years. It is ridiculous that the only thing we have done over the years is pay them to say "I won't do anything" while they continued to do work on their nuclear program. You have to fight the crazy with strength.
      January 4, 2018 4:48 AM MST

OMG m2c! "Rocketman"? Seriously? Et tu  Brute? Geez. SIGH. You did not address the childish language the 71-year-old man engages in. You avoid discussing the point I am making. Why?
      January 4, 2018 4:58 AM MST

The point is sometimes you fight on the others level.  Verbally or otherwise....that is all they understand. 
      January 4, 2018 5:03 AM MST

This nuclear bombast is just for populist consumption. Non-nuclear may be more practical on both sides. 
      January 3, 2018 12:18 PM MST

Doofus don has no button. There is a  man with a suitcase who follows donjohn everywhere. The suitcase has to be unlocked and what lies there is requires a specific set of actions for anything to happen. There is no button on a desk that is bigger. A stupid boast by a guy who got roasted and toasted by his former brain Steve  Bannon. Let the games begin! Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 4, 2018 3:13 AM MST

He has use a magnifying glass to see his hands and to be able to find "his you know what."

The nuclear button must be located on the toilet tank and he saw it through the magnifying glass..
      January 3, 2018 12:31 PM MST

There is a military guy  who follows donjohn everywere. The guy carries a suitcase which requires being unlocked. What lies inside is the means to start a nuclear war. There are specific actions in a specific order that must be carried out. No button on a desk of any size. Thank you for your reply tom. Didja hear about the book Steve Bannon wrote that hasn't been released yet but the content is being leaked all over the cable news shows? Let the games begin! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 4, 2018 3:15 AM MST

I truly don't care to see his "button". Lol
      January 3, 2018 1:53 PM MST

He us DYING to show it to us PC. Just dying to show it off because of its magnificent size. Imagine his surprise to learn that no one gives a rat's a**? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. Didja hear about the new Steve Bannon book? An expose of the goings on in the White House. A lotta salacious stuff! It's gonna get real good. Oh boy! :)  Donjohn says  Bannon "lost his mind". Bannlon gives quotes from named white house staff who call donjohn a moron, stupid, and idiot. Apparently even Ivanka makes fun of how he combs his hair! Here we go! Another target he can attack and maybe let Hillary alone? :)
      January 4, 2018 3:18 AM MST