Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Can you tell us the weirdest thing someone has done at your home?

Can you tell us the weirdest thing someone has done at your home?

Posted - January 9, 2018

Responses

I'd rather not. 

January 10, 2018 3:24 AM MST

You have that right.  But, now you have my curiosity prancing around.... Can you tell just a little bit and we can fill in the blanks?  I can post it as a fill-in-the-blank question!!! Noooooooo..  I'm just teasing.  No pressure.  Thanks for answering:) :)  Love, Merlin
      January 11, 2018 8:50 PM MST

I grew up on a farm and one night my dad heard a strange noise coming from the barn.  Since he thought it sounded like a trespasser he grabbed his rifle and went outside to investigate.  He told my brothers and me to stay inside but we didn't.  It turned out to be someone trespassing in the barn where the calves were.  I probably can't clean up this story enough for AM and it'll probably get deleted anyway but yeah, dad caught the intruder with his pants down, literally.  He was on top of one of the calves.

Dad can't stand it that I keep telling this story, lol.  If only I would've stayed inside the house. 
      January 11, 2018 6:52 PM MST

HA HA HA!!! 
      January 11, 2018 7:29 PM MST

Hi Livvie~ It doesn't matter what anyone else says today or any day.  This, by far and large, is the weirdest and  funniest true story I have ever heard!!!   The next time I see a barn out back with calves, which isn't that rare in my world, I'm sure you're story will come to mind and make me giggle!!   Thank you for sharing!  That is hilariously, weirdly, funny!  Love, Merlin
      January 11, 2018 8:45 PM MST