Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whenever the donjohn prez is pressured/stressed he attacks Hillary. She is his SAFE PLACE. Odd duck isn't he?

Whenever the donjohn prez is pressured/stressed he attacks Hillary. She is his SAFE PLACE. Odd duck isn't he?

Posted - January 11, 2018

Responses

• As far as attacking HRC goes, we can hope it never stops. Lord knows she deserves it and more. As far as stress goes, I haven't seen the president stressed in the last year. It appears that his detractors can't handle the heat because they've become totally unhinged and irrational. Who's under stress out there?
      January 11, 2018 3:16 PM MST

Attacking Hilary can be translated "no, no, don't look at me, look what she's done.  "She just let her parking meter expire---and it's much worse than my colluding with the Russians, or my lying, or my obstruction of justice, or any of my other failures as a human being...."

And of course, if you ae living in your own world and not the world of reality, stress is minimal or non-existent because you have no idea what is really going on.

Now that I think of it, Trump supporters probably have very low stress levels themselves.
      January 11, 2018 3:33 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh tom! This response cracks me up so much. I mean comparing a parking meter that expires with collusion with a foreign hostile entity that wants to control your elections is brilliant! I can't think of a more ridiculous thing than that but that is exactly and precisely where we're at! AARRGGHH! With regard to their stress levels the Trumpsters simply slough everything off by calling it  "fake news" and that's that. I mean how much time and thought do YOU give to another "world is going to end on a specific date" theory? You don't. You KNOW  the world will end sometime futurely but it will be billions of years  or something astounding right? So it's easy peasy breezy for them to move on because there is never anything to see there. The be all end all and only thing is what the racist donjohn says is true. That's it. He is the fount/source of all truth and once ya got that in your sights what else do you need? Nuttin' honey! Thank you for your reply. Oh I saw a very nifty NOVA episode about black holes.  Boy in my next life I want to be brilliant so I can be a quantum physicist and play among the black holes and worm holes and gravity and quantum entanglements and event horizons and really understand what all that means. SIGH. :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2018 10:01 AM MST
      January 13, 2018 4:53 AM MST