Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Good Morning fellow White Nationalists! How did your last swastika tattoo go?

Good Morning fellow White Nationalists! How did your last swastika tattoo go?

Posted - January 12, 2018

Responses

"Good Morning fellow White Nationalists! "
    Does  that mean you are partners with White Nationalists?

January 12, 2018 9:08 AM MST

I am a nationalist and I am almost pure European descent,white, both of which some people think are terrible. I believe in putting Americans first and other nations should put their interests first.
     If people do not agree with this view, I hate it for them.
    The swastika thing was a joke, as some people tend to think being white and not being a globalist makes one racist. I love all people but we have to set limits, boundaries and rules for our own country and in our best interest instead of being swallowed by the globalist elite.
      January 12, 2018 9:20 AM MST

Unfortunately, today many have their own definition of terms without any actual understanding of what those terms mean. In the minds of many, "white nationalist" = "white supremisist" = "Nazi"/"neo-Nazi" ="alt-right" = "Trump worshiper" = anyone who didn't vote for Clinton = anyone who believes in the sovereignty of all nations...including our own. The terms are not interchangeable.  I think Wey was simply playing on the ignorance that equates such terminology. 
      January 12, 2018 10:11 AM MST