Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » His base is not increasing. The only ones who can stand him? His base. Everyone else thinks he is a disgrace. Can his base SAVE him? How?

His base is not increasing. The only ones who can stand him? His base. Everyone else thinks he is a disgrace. Can his base SAVE him? How?

If the racist donjohn survives until 2020 who is gonna votre for him? The demographics are shrinking for old white men and increasing for young people of color. Will the donjohn do an about-face and abandon his racist abse and suck up to where the real strength lies? If you were this guy what wouldja do and why?

Posted - January 13, 2018

Responses

I would totally despair if he got voted in again.. I think much of the rest of the world feels the same.. 

Interesting debates over here about the angry orange one's getting all offended about the Brits not liking him - you would think he was above that wouldn't you. But we know he isn't!
      January 13, 2018 1:05 PM MST

People either like you or they don't. It not something governable or capable of being enforced. I'd be shocked if dreggy don survived long enough to run again and even shockder if he WON! But then Russia is still fooling around hacking our country to piece and the dreggy don isn't lifting a finger to protect us from it so who knows? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      January 14, 2018 2:05 AM MST

I am still with him. I am neither old nor a man. 
    It as always comes down to the economy and with that he has an excellent chance for reelection.  
      January 13, 2018 1:51 PM MST

I know you will never abandon dreggy don m2c.  I wonder if your conscience will ever cause you to regret  your position or if you will always feel certain that he is good and doing good and a blessing to mankind. Different strokes m'dear. Different strokes.  I think he is an abomination. You think he's okey dokey. So what? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 14, 2018 2:07 AM MST

If he abandons me, I will abandon him. So far he is loyal.
      January 14, 2018 5:08 AM MST

• Methinks you protest too much.  I find it rather interesting that those who are getting louder and more shrill seem to be the ones who aren't gaining traction. Even if the president doesn't make re-election, this first year was worth it. Surprising, at times, shocking at others, it's been a revealing look at how emotionally unstable the left is and above everything it's been entertaining.
      January 13, 2018 3:18 PM MST

I think it's more like people are turning away from the Democratic party these days. There is a lot coming out about how dishonest and crooked they are. Pelosi and Waters are doing a lot of good for the Republicans as well. 
      January 13, 2018 3:23 PM MST

Thank you for your reply LC.  That may be true. I think dreggy don is an abomination and the epitome of evil. :( Others think he is a wonderful man doing wonderful things making the world a wonderful place and that he is a blessing to mankind. I loathe him. Others adore him. And so it goes. Happy Sunday to thee.
      January 14, 2018 2:09 AM MST