Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the donjohn prez a "CULTURED" human being? What evidence/proof can you provide of that ? Does it start with "SH**HOLE"?

Is the donjohn prez a "CULTURED" human being? What evidence/proof can you provide of that ? Does it start with "SH**HOLE"?

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

I respectfully disagree. First of all he has ignored the Emoluments clause in the Constitution. Any other prez would not have gotten away with that. Then there is the multiple times he tried to  squelch investigations either directly or by  importuning spineless toadies to "talk" to investigators.. He fired Comey, head of the FBI and said he did so b ecause of the "Russur thing". The money-laundering enterprise that Trump Real Estate ventures may well be involved with and drowning in is a crime. Money-laundering is illegal. The meetings between Russian hostiles and the Trump entourage specifically to get dirt on Hillary Clinton should have been reported to the FBI and wasn't. At every turn he has been a liar engaged in activities that are clearly illegal. Now do I have PROOF of that which is irrefutable? No. But do I have confidence that Robert Mueller does? You bet your bippy I do. I think when all the sh** hits the fan the donjohn will be covered in it and the stench will be unbearable. Time will tell. Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      January 17, 2018 4:59 AM MST

All of those charged have to be proven - It isn't sufficient to just say he did those things.  You also have to take into consideration that the Democrats currently don't control either house in Congress and, unless Republicans are willing to vote for impeachment, it isn't going to happen.  Of course, if Trump is found to have violated the law, is tried and convicted, that's a whole different ballgame.

January 17, 2018 9:39 AM MST

If cultured is something like a bacteria you could grow in a petri dish, then yes, the man may possess this quality.  

January 14, 2018 1:56 PM MST

The resemblance is startling isn't it? The graphic captures the essence of the man and dare I say flatrters him. Thank you for your reply and the picture of what he really is. Of course we knew that didn't we? Happy Monday PeaPod! :)
      January 15, 2018 1:56 AM MST

How about "sh*t show" is that cultured enough?
      January 15, 2018 10:15 AM MST

I have no idea what this question is supposed to represent. Why did you ask it?
      January 16, 2018 3:10 AM MST

Answer it and then I will tell you. Is "sh*t show" cultured or ok for a President to use?
      January 16, 2018 6:21 AM MST