Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have you achieved all you wanted to this weekend?

Have you achieved all you wanted to this weekend?

It wasn't easy but I think I have!  I do wonder tho.. whether it's worth it sometimes.. I am always so tired and there's always so many other things I haven't even had time to attempt.... I've a friend who spends much of the weekend in costa coffee shops reading.. you have to wonder who's the smarter.. him relaxing and improving his mind - or me, slogging my guts out battling to keep the house just a little above disgusting level. 

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

Not yet. We still have our weekly grocery shopping to do later this afternoon.
      January 14, 2018 2:09 PM MST

Make sure to get some peanut butter, the crunchy kind, and better still, try the cashew butter.  DON'T.  It costs a bundle.   

(Ignore me)
      January 14, 2018 2:18 PM MST

We shop at the Whole Foods. They have mostly organic , no GMO foods . I dont know why I told you that, it has nothing to do with your comment. Any who, we eat a lot of peanut butter (my grandson does) and we get creamy organic kind. We add some honey to it and mix it all together. Ive never tried cashew butter but it sounds yummy. I will put that on my list today. 

January 14, 2018 2:22 PM MST

Do they have tilapia flavored peanut butter?
      January 14, 2018 2:48 PM MST

Yes. But you have to add lemon. ;O
      January 14, 2018 2:49 PM MST

I am doing my darndest.  (Is that a word?) 

I'm trying to look at it this way, I am moving towards my goal and my goal has been steadily uphill.  So I have more to climb before I am done, but it is not going to get done if I don't keep at it.  So, I am keeping on keeping on.

Glad you are feeling satisfied and I bet a lot mentally lighter because you completed your tasks.  
      January 14, 2018 2:17 PM MST

What are you trying to do, build a house? lol
      January 14, 2018 2:19 PM MST

I guess you could say yes since I had no desire to achieve anything.
      January 14, 2018 2:49 PM MST

I had a good visit with my step-son.  It snowed 6" on Friday.  We dug shovelled the driveway together and I made it out of Kentucky in time to avoid the next snow storm, tomorrow.  I drove to Tennessee today without any difficulty and now I will have two days with my sister.  It has been a good weekend and all my plans succeeded.
      January 14, 2018 7:22 PM MST