Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donjohn said "the media is the enemy of the people". He got that from Stalin who used it first. Donjohn is a copycat. Didja know?

Donjohn said "the media is the enemy of the people". He got that from Stalin who used it first. Donjohn is a copycat. Didja know?

That phrase ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE is so charged with malice that Nikita Kurschev forbade its use. Stalin used it for the purpose of annihilating such individuals who disagreed with the supreme leader which is how he saw himself The donjohn has tried to do the same thing. But the enemy of the people is not the media. It is despots who fear truth and can only subjugate the willing sheeple by lying and accusing and lying and undermining and lying and demeaning.

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

Seems to run in the family.  Melania pilfered one of Michelle Obama's speeches.
      January 17, 2018 2:11 PM MST

LOL
      January 17, 2018 2:13 PM MST

I remember that. Do you remember the excuse she gave? She so admired Michelle. That's what the gal said. It is also said that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I disagree. I think it is disrespectful and insulting. In fact I'm gonna ask that question. Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      January 18, 2018 5:35 AM MST

I think imitation is flattering when you choose clothing or home furnishings.  It is not flattering for a woman in such a high position to be unable to come up with an original speech as opposed to stealing someone else's thoughts.
      January 18, 2018 10:25 AM MST

I guess we can agree to disagree on this m'dear. I think imitating/copying is what lazy people do as they ride on the coattails of people who actually do something. I have no sympathy for them. They did nothing but copy what someone else created through their efforts. Well we can't agree on everything, right? Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      January 18, 2018 11:29 AM MST

We have always been able to agree to disagree, Rosie.  Happy Friday. :)

January 19, 2018 8:21 AM MST

((hugs)) Exactamundo Spunky. Ya know why? We are civilized human beings and not savages. :)
      January 19, 2018 9:17 AM MST

That's a fact. :)
      January 19, 2018 2:29 PM MST

:):):)
      January 20, 2018 3:17 AM MST

They both meant that some of the press were their enemies. Fortunately or not, Mr Trump enjoys less power than Uncle Joe did.  This post was edited by Malizz at January 19, 2018 9:17 AM MST
      January 19, 2018 8:47 AM MST

Truthtellers are their enemies Malizz. Anyone who pays attention to what the donjohn has said/done is his enemy. That excludes the spineless sycophantic toadies who suck up to him and surround him and work for him. But the day will come when they will turn on him which means they will simply tell the truth. They will be forced to do so by subpoena and their SWORN testimony and appearing before a  Grand Jury. The donjohn's days are numbered. He can't handle the truth and it is the truth that will be his undoing. No one is going to sacrifice himself/herself for the likes of him. Why should they? He is only loyal to himself. He ain't worth it! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 19, 2018 9:27 AM MST

Rosie. Donjohn is the epitome of hypocrisy. When the media speaks negatively of him, they are the enemy. When the media speaks highly of him they are his friends. Screw him regardless. This post was edited by Zack at January 19, 2018 2:30 PM MST
      January 19, 2018 9:29 AM MST

((hugs)) Couldn't a said it better myself Zack! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 19, 2018 9:45 AM MST

• If Obama and the Clintons had established themselves as copycats, then probably we would have been enjoying the prosperity we're in a Hell of a lot sooner. I hope we can find something else out there to copy. It seems to have us on the right track for a change. By the way, if your source for that Stalin quote is the media, I wouldn't trust it. They do love to twist, manipulate, fabricate and lift out of context. That's what you do when you're such a friend of the masses. 
      January 19, 2018 2:49 PM MST