Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you could buy a state and own it outright which state would it be? How about a country? Which one would you just love to own? Why?

If you could buy a state and own it outright which state would it be? How about a country? Which one would you just love to own? Why?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

The upkeep would break you.

January 17, 2018 3:42 PM MST

Well m'dear if you chose Hawaii or California or New York state-wise and England/France/Dubai country-wise it quite likely would make a huge dent in your bank account. What about buying Rhode Island domestically and a tiny island heretofore unknown in the south Pacific? That might be doable, no disrespect to Rhode Island. I've been to Providence. It's beautiful but I think more affordable because of it's size and also because it doesn't hog the news and brag about itself. It is modest and beautifully quiet. Thank you for your reply Don B! :)
      January 18, 2018 5:02 AM MST

I like the state of Euphoria in Utopia Roise......I believe its heavenly there once reached.....  :)D
      January 17, 2018 3:51 PM MST

You adroitly avoided answering the question NJ. My question dwells in reality. Your response is strictly fantasy. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 18, 2018 4:57 AM MST

It's impossible to own any land or country Rosie no matter how wealthy or powerful you are....you can have use of it for a realitivly short period of time ,but never actually own one singly thing...
      January 18, 2018 12:58 PM MST