Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Questions are funny odd bizarre. You'd think you'd use them up/run out. But when you ask a question it triggers many more. True for you too?

Questions are funny odd bizarre. You'd think you'd use them up/run out. But when you ask a question it triggers many more. True for you too?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

No. I like to give myself and others a break by shutting down sometimes. I've found that I can find a lot of answers just by being quiet and focusing on something for a few minutes. I've found that asking too many questions in a small amount of time can be overwhelming to the ones the questions are being directed at. Having conversations can also bring about answers to questions, there has to be a give and take for anything to be figured out. 
      January 17, 2018 6:51 AM MST

People are different LC. You do what works for you as you should. I respect that. But you should return the respect by realizing not everyone is wired as you are wired and what is suitable for you and fits is not suitable for others. We are all DIFFERENT. Different emotions/experiences/personalities/intellects/views. Being different is part of being an individual. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      January 18, 2018 3:31 AM MST

I simply stated what does work for me. I'm not one to push my ways on others. 
      January 18, 2018 3:48 AM MST

Yes, questions tend to generate more questions than answers.  (They perhaps have some rabbit DNA.)
      January 17, 2018 4:06 PM MST

You've probably noticed by now that it happens to me frequently. I get on a tack and questions just keep multiplying. It's like a spigot that's broken so the water keeps flowing.  I'm not in control of it tom. I don't know where all the questions come from but they flood my brain and the only solution for me is to ask them  otherwise? I dunno. That "otherwise" is scary.  Perhaps you've put your finger on it. Maybe rabbits are involved on another plane and intersect with mine. Maybe it is a trigger for some folks. I never ever have to "think up" a question. They are always lurking somewhere in my brain and a word will unleash some of them. I am as surprised by the volume of questions I ask as anyone else may be. I just say "don't blame me". I'm not in charge. Something else is going on and I'm simply a vehicle. Boy oh boy does that ever sound weird or what? Thank you for your reply!
      January 18, 2018 3:37 AM MST

It's questionable.....but I have to quiz myself and query your reasons for asking..... :)D
      January 17, 2018 4:28 PM MST

We're pals so I can be honest. Your reply must be very profound sweetie because I honestly don't understand it. Could you help a gal out and explain your intention? Thank you for your reply NJ and Happy Thursday! :) ((hugs))
      January 18, 2018 3:38 AM MST

It's just a humourous play on words Rosie......Quiz and Query are both references to questions and it seemed to work and made you question my answer......lol
      January 18, 2018 3:44 AM MST