Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How do you get to stick your nose into Mugger's profiles.

How do you get to stick your nose into Mugger's profiles.

I thought you might just cursor to their avatar or their name or (see separate list). When I notice 'profile read 23 times' I know it cannot be private, unless the info is only available to known Hillary Clinton or Pol Pot fans and they like to check and recheck their facts over and over.

Posted - January 18, 2018

Responses

Click the user name or avatar. (This will bring to their profile showing most recent activity)
    Click MORE and a dropdown menu will give you options

Some members have their privacy settings to where only friends can see their activity etc.
      January 18, 2018 2:20 PM MST

Thanks - But tried all that. I get the activity list of the Mugger no problem. But there is no 'view profile' option in the 'more' drop-down window, and no other option there or anywhere else on screen seems to offer it either.
    I won't worry about it. I just wanted to see the interests, location etc of the particular mugger. Not available with my computer set up I guess. Not important.
    Trouble is, any time an option is selected I have to wait and age with that worm circling  to see whether the response is what I had hoped for.
    Maybe sticky Answermug, maybe slow computer.   
      January 18, 2018 2:47 PM MST

Under MORE click About. 
      January 18, 2018 4:42 PM MST

I've no idea... looks like you have had at least one sensible answer so far tho...
      January 18, 2018 2:49 PM MST

I don't know. I just ask and answer questions.   

I don't stick my nose anywhere.

January 18, 2018 3:46 PM MST