Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are some good dating sites that allow you to communicate with dates for free?

What are some good dating sites that allow you to communicate with dates for free?

I want to start dating again, but I am not good with initiating the first contact.  Are there any good dating sites that allow free contact with them.

Thanks

Posted - January 24, 2018

Responses

www.trashbindating.com
      January 24, 2018 8:40 PM MST

that is not a site., if it is I wouldn't trust it.

I mean normal dating sites.
      January 24, 2018 8:43 PM MST

• I think the dating site "Plenty of Fish" is a free one.
    Good luck to you. : )

January 24, 2018 10:50 PM MST

Mostly I would not recommend dating sites at all. Too many professional girls use them to find customers. A walk in the park finds you real girls, and if you feel you must you can even wear your preferred clothing. That is an easy way to scare off those who don't have long term potential :-)
      January 24, 2018 11:52 PM MST

OKCupid.com  as others have said dating sites have their pitfalls.. arguably people view them as candy shops - always looking for a new sweet taste and one doesn't hold attention for long.. but that said people do meet people, date and even marry.. The internet dating world is your oyster 
      January 25, 2018 3:57 PM MST

Most of them. Match.com is the only one I know that forces you to pay. Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid are the big ones, but those have been mentioned. POF is interlinked with a bunch of them which all use the exact same design/ layout/ features, but cater to different groups. You can see their other sites by clicking on "Try Other Dating Sites" when you're on it. The one I used was for single parents, but there are probably a dozen or more alternatives. 
      January 27, 2018 9:06 PM MST

Thanks.  I am curious if you know the URLs to most of the sites mentioned in this question.

Thanks
      January 27, 2018 9:16 PM MST