Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To all female donjohn supporters didja notice he keeps defending the two-time wifebeater? Doesn't that warm your heart a whole lot ?

To all female donjohn supporters didja notice he keeps defending the two-time wifebeater? Doesn't that warm your heart a whole lot ?

See how willing the donjohn prez is to defend you and protect you and respect you? NOT AT ALL. So it's okay with you. Is it okay for your daughters too? Is this what they have to look forward to because of your acceptance? What about your grandkids of the female version? Any responsibility to them to speak out or do you just roll over and counsel them to roll over and accept whatever role the MEN decide is ok? SIGH. OK.

Posted - February 10, 2018

Responses

He only said that Porter denies it. Last time I checked you are innocent until proven guilty here. 
    If he is an abuser Trump will know soon. As he is dating Hicks and she is reportedly like a daughter to Trump. I don't see it ending well for Porter if he is an abuser.
      February 10, 2018 11:55 AM MST

My 2?  Get head out of sand.  

The second speech writer today had to resign for the same thing.  Do you see a pattern of total lack of any type of correct security decorum here?  Who is vetting Trump's cabinet and associates?  Who lets morons into this type of position?  If I were to get a job as a massage therapist and they found out I had incidents of people reporting abuse that I caused, especially spousal, I would not get a job anywhere.  And these morons march right into the highest office in the country and just start working and getting a paycheck.  Nice.

So my two regarding Trump: 
    He did NOT only say that.  That was the last thing he ended with and made sure we heard how emphatic he was telling everyone Porter DENIES it, remember that.   Porter had credentials.  He was brilliant.  He was emotionally disturbed and people like Trump do not even see it because they see nothing wrong in his behavior.  I wonder if Jared Kushner grabbed Ivanka out of the shower, or blackened her eyeball would still be Donnie's star of the White House.   Probably.  Ivanka would be made to think that Jared was just blowing off some steam.   That's how women need to behave.  Shut it and help hubby be the MAN.

Yes, Porter denies banging up 3 women.  Two wives and a girlfriend.  He manhandled them.  He jerked one naked out of her shower.  He threw one on a bed and blackened her eye.   He terrorized them and Trump said nothing about them.   Trump thinks this is so unfair.  He might as well have said THOSE BITCHES.

How proud women all over America are to stand behind this PIG from Hell.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 10, 2018 2:15 PM MST
      February 10, 2018 2:03 PM MST

Whomever is in charge of vetting in the White House needs to do a better job obviously. 
      February 10, 2018 3:16 PM MST

i agree..amazing how the people attacking trump for wanting all the facts of the case would rather see that thing hillary and her predator husband in the white house. now maybe if the guy raped a 12 year old he would be forgiven by these people.....

February 11, 2018 10:47 AM MST

I heard that Trump was once asked what all abused women have in common---Supposedly he said, "They all deserved it."
      February 10, 2018 12:35 PM MST

Most abusers really believe that too.  
      February 10, 2018 12:47 PM MST

Link?
      February 10, 2018 1:23 PM MST

My 2.  Look it UP.  Please don't act silly.  Look.  We don't have to prove.  Just look it up.  You are the one who is not up on the news.  
      February 10, 2018 2:31 PM MST

It is false. 
      February 10, 2018 2:39 PM MST

OMG! I hope to he** that is apocryphal tom. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. The doofus don is sure going to bat HARD for the wifebeaters isn't he. He keeps tweeting baout how accusations can destroy careers.. Not one word about the vics except to imply they could be making it all up because the perps denied it. I guess the photo of a black eye doesn't impress the doofus.  I just couldn't have imagined a more worthless human being. One person who embodies all the very worst . But that kind of evil scum exists and it is currently pretending to be prez. Go figger!
      February 11, 2018 3:12 AM MST

Fake News....
      February 11, 2018 9:05 AM MST

Of course he is going to defend the people he surrounds himself with.  I'm more troubled by what he picked out in the first place.  
      February 10, 2018 12:50 PM MST

Doofus don is indirectly defending himself of course because he relates. All misogynsts stick together. He is scum. The worst kind. So are all of the abusers. No wonder accusers are afraid to say anything. Sad that. Thank you for your reply PeaPod and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:14 AM MST

Happy Sunday Rosie!
      February 11, 2018 11:37 AM MST

Please read my comment to My 2 Cents.  I think you will agree.
      February 10, 2018 2:08 PM MST

I did and I do. The doofus relates to all those macho two-fisted guys who harm women in any way. He defends himself with each word. He is a crime against humanity and I do hope he has to face punishment for everything. One day. Sooner rather than later. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:15 AM MST

Doesn't that just show Trump up for the scum he really is? 
      February 10, 2018 2:09 PM MST

As I said in another response doofus don is the pus in the zit of humanity. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:16 AM MST

This is rather like the old saw "are you still beating your wife" which has the purpose only of denigrating.  Doubt very much "the Don John" has come out in support of striking wives. As for your allegations that someone in particular beat his wife twice well I don't know - with your track record on here should I automatically take your word for that?  You are very quick to buy into allegations which serve your purpose.  I don't know the people involved let alone whatever happened so I  would not judge them based upon hearsay alone.   And would also point out that, whatever a relationship between husband and wife may be, it would not necessarily affect the ability of either of them to do their job. 
      February 11, 2018 11:55 AM MST