Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who is the SPARKLIEST person you know? Why do you think so?

Who is the SPARKLIEST person you know? Why do you think so?

Posted - February 10, 2018

Responses

A former colleague comes to mind right away. 

I think of her as sparkling because she is an eternally positive person, in a sincere way. Her inert goodness really shines, and she minds the golden "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule. 

I want to grow up to be like her someday. 

February 10, 2018 10:51 AM MST

I hope she knows that you feel that way about her SA. That is such a sweet thing to tell us about her. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:34 AM MST

Happy Sunday to you, Rosie! 

February 11, 2018 10:50 AM MST

Thank you S/A and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 13, 2018 4:25 AM MST

On Answerbag it use to be Elizebeth 17 and UnicorhMan ......We just seemed to connect and could read each other's minds......:) 
      February 10, 2018 12:52 PM MST

Elizabeth and I email each other weekly D. Before she left Answerbag (she left before it died) she asked for my email address which I was very happy to give her. She is doing very well and I will tell her what you said about her. I know she will be happy to know that and I'm sure the feeling was mutual. I didn't chat much with UM but since I love unicorns and since my Answerbag Avatar WAS a mom unicorn and her baby I did relate to him on that level if nothing else. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:37 AM MST

I use to have Elizebeths and a few others email addresses.......the on day I couldn't acess my email as it kept saying my passwords were wrong.....
    Do you remember Bornabrit.......I use to chat with her to... They must have thought I've given up on them :(
      February 11, 2018 4:20 AM MST

I do remember Bornabrit. When she was on Answerbag we got to be really good friends and we'd chat a couple of hours each week by phone. She lives/lived in Richmond, Virginia. Since I moved to Answermug and she didn't follow we haven't chatted for quite a long while. She was a favorite of tons of people for sure. I just emailed Elizabeth about your nice comment D and when she responds I'll let you know what she said. She is quite a wonderful gal. Does a lot of charity work especially to place homeless/abused/abandoned animals. She is kinda my hero. She has a job and a husband and a family of course AND she and her husband travel quite a bit so I don't she how she gets as much done as she does. I know they say if you want something done give it to a busy person which is true in her case for sure! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 11, 2018 10:26 AM MST
      February 11, 2018 7:07 AM MST

I think the more you do the more and more you can do....lol
    To my knowledge she never had a badthing to say about anyone.....

I think she left answerbag quite a while before it shut it doors.....

We have the RSPCA in England.....the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals....the exist from donations only...

Thanks Rosie.     I'm so pleased she's doing well... X 
      February 11, 2018 10:38 AM MST

She did. She got sick and tired of a couple of scam artists who were there manipilating the point system in concert shamelessly. It  was obvious and she tried to call attention to it to no avail so she moved on. You're welcome D. Thank you for the kind words on her behalf and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      February 12, 2018 6:30 AM MST

Hello dear ladies!  Rosie mentioned this thread to me, so naturally this curious one had to come for a look.   Thank you so much, NJ; I hope you are well and happy!  Hugs to all!

February 12, 2018 12:16 PM MST

Alive and kicking still.    Trouble is I keep falling over when I do ,but thats  mostly in the second leg of the game....
      February 12, 2018 4:57 PM MST

((hugs)) Hi there m'dear! Sent you a very brief email early this am. Happy Tuesday elizabeth! :)
      February 13, 2018 4:21 AM MST

Ok - I had to think about this one...   my last ex-colleague.. Jules. She was so sparkling.. she made every moment fun. She lightens and brightens the work place just by being there.  She truly is a gift. Sad she left -sad my current/remaining colleagues are, all but one, backstabbing disloyal unpleasantries.. But good I still see Jules from time to time.. 
      February 10, 2018 1:58 PM MST

I was lucky to work with some memorable colleagues too Addb. It does make worklife far more pleasant. I worked with a few of the other kind too. Not a lotta fun. Thank you for your reply. So you called her Jules but was that her name or was she a Julia? :)
      February 11, 2018 3:39 AM MST

I know plenty of radiant beings in human form.   They are not sparkly.  But I do love glitter and all kinds of sparkle.  I don't go that route myself too much, but I appreciate the idea.

All I can think of are celebrities.  I don't know any sparklers in real life at present.  

Unless you are talking about personalities.  There are a lot of sparkling personnas in the entertainment business.  I watched Bruce Lee's Bio the other night.  That man was an inspiration to all.

February 10, 2018 2:22 PM MST

I love glitter and sparkle too Sharon. My younger sister Carol is a real sparkler. She always has been. She was very popular in high school and just draws people in. Jim's sister Jo was a sparkler too. Her goodness just flowed. Sadly she passed away a few years ago and we miss her dearly. Also our across-the-street neighbor Wilma is a sparkler. Old School knows her and in fact we were at her house for Christmas Dinner. Sparklers are the folks who always make you feel better about yourself. I like Lady GAGA a lot. I saw her being interviewed on a program years ago and I was very impressed with her. She explained her penchant for wearing outrageous outlandish costumes early on. She was trying to make a point. It shouldn't matter what you look like or dress like. What SHOULD matter is whom you are. I liked that. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 11, 2018 3:44 AM MST